Search found 8 matches

Search found 8 matches Page 1 of 1
by ChrisHiebert
Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:48 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: A file or directory in the path name does not exist.
Replies: 1
Views: 6740

I believe you need to prepend the system.docroot onto the the start of the file path. Otherwise it is attempting to pull from the root of the file system. <setVariable label="Set filename to process" name="filename" value="${trim(system.docroot)}/Accounting/NEVADA DAIRY COMMISSION BUTTERFAT TAX 0801...
by ChrisHiebert
Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:08 pm
Topic: assigning output variables
Views: 8221

Project Designer updates: Enhanced Projects to support specifying the ${} syntax when assigning an output variable. What does this do and how can we use it? I would have thought it would allow me create a new variable based on the contents of another variable like this: <project name="testvar" main...
by ChrisHiebert
Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:32 pm
Topic: Sharing Common Logic
Replies: 3
Views: 5269

Not sure what you mean by "prompting of snippet files" ... but, you are allowed to pick and choose the snippet you would like to import into your project. I didn't say anything about prompting snippets. I asked about "Promoting" snippets. i.e. Sending Snippets from a Development installation of Goa...
by ChrisHiebert
Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:32 am
Topic: Folder Variables
Views: 8352

The documentation for Director 4.6.1 mentions Folder Variables. What are the steps required for promoting Folder variables? Where are the Folder variables actually stored? What are the performance implications of using folder variables? If you have folder variable on the root project folder, and tha...
by ChrisHiebert
Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:29 am
Topic: Sharing Common Logic
Replies: 3
Views: 5269

The user guide has a brief explanation on "Snippets".

Can you expand on this documentation.

Are all snippets required to start with the xml tag "<importfile>"?

Can snippets import other snippets?

Does Director version 4.6.1 allow for promoting of "Snippet" files?
by ChrisHiebert
Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:34 pm
Topic: Rowset variable
Views: 6300

Are there any attributes available on a Rowset variable? I am trying to determine the maximum line length from a readFlatFile output Rowset without having to process the Rowset in a for each loop, which can take a long time for large files. A File Variables have attributes like name and size, so I w...
by ChrisHiebert
Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:33 pm
Topic: Running Encrypt from iSeries
Replies: 2
Views: 5341

Is there another way to mask input variables so they don't appear in the GoAnywhere Log? Like when we use the SFTPGET sommand on the iseries, the job log in GoAnywhere shows the password in clear text: 3/15/13 2:30:18 PM INFO Overriding variable 'res_pwd' with value 'thepasswordstext'
by ChrisHiebert
Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:50 am
Topic: Running Encrypt from iSeries
Replies: 2
Views: 5341

I am using the iSeries RunProject command to pass a variable to the GoAnywhere Director server. I want to be able to encrypt the value I am passing on the command line in a way that can be decrypted by tasks inside GoAnywhere Director. Is there any way I can trigger the same Encrypt process that is ...
Search found 8 matches Page 1 of 1