Search found 10 matches

Search found 10 matches Page 1 of 1
by rarogerson
Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:09 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Message cutoff in Send Email Task.
Replies: 1
Views: 5054

I am trying to send an email from a program using RunProject2. When I populate the variable message_name and pass it to RunProject2 the message is being cut off (it looks like at 256) when I receive the email. I created a test project and populated the value for the variable message with the content...
by rarogerson
Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:20 pm
Topic: A file or directory in the path name does not exist.
Views: 6769

Hi, I'm sure this is real easy to see but I can't see the issue. In the job log I see "ERROR [8098 - Write Detail] /Accounting/NEVADA DAIRY COMMISSION BUTTERFAT TAX 080116.xlsx (A file or directory in the path name does not exist.) " I confirmed that the folder /linoma/goanywhere/userdata/documents/...
by rarogerson
Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:37 am
Topic: Changing multiple GA projects
Replies: 2
Views: 6040

Thanks Rick, I think I'll look into the second option as I don't think changing the resource is an option as this would cause problems for other projects.

Thanks,

Rob
by rarogerson
Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:45 am
Topic: Changing multiple GA projects
Views: 6040

We currently have 16 GA projects which include sending/receiving files via FTP. We have created a test FTP site and created a new FTP resource in GA. All this works fine and this is not an issue. What I'd like to know is if there is a way to easily change all 16 GA projects to connect to the TESTFTP...
by rarogerson
Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:13 pm
Topic: Excel Column widths...
Views: 5009

I'm using using GA Director 4.2.0. My project creates an xlsx file using an xlsx template. Everything works great I'm just wondering about one tweak. Is there a way to set the width of a column(s) so that it retains the width in the template xlsx? This would save the end user from having to expand t...
by rarogerson
Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:11 pm
Topic: Query step returning zero rows...
Replies: 0
Views: 4383

Hello, I have the following project defined. <project name="Send_SBT_Sales" mainModule="Main" version="1.0" onError="continue"> <description>Send the previous day's sales to an SBT Vendor</description> <module name="Main" disabled="false"> <sql label="Connect to Database" resourceId="Comanche" ...
by rarogerson
Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:25 pm
Topic: SendEmail task message variable truncation
Views: 6478

Thanks Jon, I was calling RUNPROJECT rather than RUNPROJECT3. I knew it was something simple.

Rob
by rarogerson
Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:59 am
Topic: SendEmail task message variable truncation
Views: 6478

Hello, in my program I have D message_Vr s 48a inz('Message') D message_Name s 32768a inz(*blanks) and later in the program I set the message_Name Message_Name = 'The following shuttle item had a negative margin.</br></br>' + '<table style="font-weight: bold; color: #006699;">' + '<tr><td>Buyer:</td...
by rarogerson
Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:48 pm
Topic: Promote fails...
Replies: 3
Views: 6576

Hello Rick. Could you set up a Webex to take a look when you have a chance. I passed the problem by David Lasiter but he didn't know what the problem was either.

One note, I am in Toronto, Canada so I'm only available until 5:00 pm (EST) or I am available first thing in the morning.

Thanks,

Rob
by rarogerson
Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:49 pm
Topic: Promote fails...
Replies: 3
Views: 6576

When I try to promote a project from our DEV to PROD systems I receive the error.

The target server said - An SQL data change is not permitted for a read-only connection, user or database..

What is this error and where do I look to fix it?

Thanks,

Rob
Search found 10 matches Page 1 of 1