Search found 5 matches

Search found 5 matches Page 1 of 1
by mpan20
Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:41 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: 'sqlcmd' is not recognized as an internal or external comman
Replies: 2
Views: 43477

As an update, this is working now once I included the full path to the executable. Odd that the batch file works from a command prompt on the server without the full path when running manually, but not when called from the GoAnywhere job. At least it is resolved and the job works perfectly now. Full...
by mpan20
Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:38 pm
Topic: 'sqlcmd' is not recognized as an internal or external comman
Views: 43477

Today I installed the Microsoft Command Line Utilities 11 for SQL Server on our GoAnywhere server. I need to be able to run sqlcmd and bcp commands in batch files to grab data from SQL Server databases. The batch file is written and if I execute it manually on the server, everything works as it shou...
by mpan20
Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:32 pm
Topic: Scheduled Job Fails
Replies: 0
Views: 4866

I'm running into a problem which I think may be some sort of permissions issue with a scheduled job. I can run the project manually with no errors. The project reads an Excel file from the server, writes it to a database table, queries the data, and writes it back to a .CSV file. It is setup as a sc...
by mpan20
Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:23 pm
Topic: Reading only specific columns from .XLS file
Views: 5566

Thanks so much for the info. I'll give that a shot. I had read in some other forum somewhere online that I could query directly from a rowset variable, so that's what I was trying. This makes more sense and should work great for what I need.

Thanks again!
by mpan20
Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:04 pm
Topic: Reading only specific columns from .XLS file
Views: 5566

Upfront disclaimer: I'm very new to GoAnywhere Director. I have a problem where I need to read data from 2 columns (column 1 and column 4) of an .XLS file, sort it, and write it back to a .CSV file. I've created the project below, but I'm getting an error that the resource is not found. I used the r...
Search found 5 matches Page 1 of 1