Search found 8 matches

Search found 8 matches Page 1 of 1
by Support_Chris
Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:29 am
Forum: Knowledge Center
Topic: Communications Link Failure - MySQL Database
Replies: 0
Views: 5872

Question: I'm receiving sporadic errors in the UI or the application log (goanywhere.log or node specific goanywhere.log) that say "Communications Link Failure. The last packet successfully received from the server was xxx milliseconds ago. The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milli...
by Support_Chris
Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:19 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Using ModifyRowset to filter rows from flat file to new file
Replies: 1
Views: 6466

Hi Standman, Noting the version that your project is running, 4.6.1, we added a fix in 4.7.0 for the modify rowset task when no column subelements are added to the task. Here is a link to the release notes for Director: http://www.goanywhere.com/support/release-notes/goanywhere-director and specific...
by Support_Chris
Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:34 am
Topic: Pulling FTP File Without Name
Replies: 3
Views: 6547

Hi cderendinger, If you have a specific file you need to grab, you'll drill down to the wildcard filtering portion of the fileset. To do this, click NEXT from the FILESET element and Add a Wildcard Filter, then NEXT and Include Files. In your case, you'll be filtering for *.xlsx. Be sure to define a...
by Support_Chris
Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:49 am
Topic: Pulling FTP File Without Name
Views: 6547

Hi cderendinger, In order to use FTP to pull any and all files that are located in a directory, you'd utilize a fileset on the FTP Get task. You can add a fileset to the FTP Get by clicking on the NEXT button of the FTP Task screen, after you've specified the destination directory. Here is an exampl...
by Support_Chris
Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:26 pm
Topic: CIFS (Windows Share) as user home directory
Replies: 2
Views: 7591

Hi Brad, You can make a user's home directory point directly to this windows location/share. What I would recommend doing is setting the web user's home directory to point to this network share you have set up in GA Services. If this is the only place you'll ever need this web user's uploads to go, ...
by Support_Chris
Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:17 pm
Topic: Promote fails...
Views: 6573

Hi Rob, Our support staff worked with David Lasiter today. The issue stemmed from the catalina.out file being too large for the iSeries to process. Once the file was renamed and a fresh catalina.out file was created, the error "An SQL data change is not permitted for a read-only connection, user or ...
by Support_Chris
Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:16 am
Topic: Read A Excel Spread sheet create iSreies fil
Views: 6591

Hi Nana111, I have good news for you then, GoAnywhere Director can translate your data from an excel spreadsheet to an iSeries file. In fact, if you'd like to read more about the different types of formats that GoAnywhere Director can read and write, here is a direct link: http://www.goanywhere.com/...
by Support_Chris
Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:35 am
Topic: Newly Attached Storage
Replies: 2
Views: 6289

Hello Carter,
I am going to contact you directly about this as there are a few different questions I have about this issue you are experiencing.
You'll hear from me shortly.

Thanks,
Chris
Search found 8 matches Page 1 of 1