Search found 5 matches

Search found 5 matches Page 1 of 1
by kgould
Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:47 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Return Code Variable for Native Command
Replies: 1
Views: 6146

If I set the Return Code Variable in a Native Command task and the task is set to call a module if the program errors I am seeing a value of 0 in the variable but the log is showing a return code of the number I passed back from the executable. Is this by design? To get the return code in the variab...
by kgould
Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:51 pm
Topic: If Statements with Rowsets
Views: 6662

I would like to test two conditions with row sets and it keeps complaining the test value is incorrect.

${ProductRowSet[1]} eq ${VarRowSet[1]} && ${VarAttrbRowSet[2]} eq ${VarRowSet[3]}

Is this something that can be done in one statement or do I need to do two if statements?

Thanks,
by kgould
Tue May 26, 2015 11:33 am
Topic: DB Query Label not showing in log
Views: 5773

Is there a way to have the label for a query element show in the log file (Update Current Count in this example)? It would make it easier to review the log file without having to use debug or verbose logging. <sql label="SQLSRVR" resourceId="SQLSRVR" autoCommit="true" version="1.0"> <query label="Up...
by kgould
Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:28 am
Topic: Calling GoAnywhere API via .Net Program
Replies: 8
Views: 32701

The product documentation (http://www.goanywhere.com/products/director/execution/commands-apis) sows that you can call GoAnywhere via a .Net program using a dll. I downloaded the client application and could not find any reference to the sample code or the dll to use in a .Net project. Can someone p...
by kgould
Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:11 pm
Topic: HTTPS PUT Request
Replies: 0
Views: 4570

I am trying to run a https put request. If I run it manually via Firefox I get the correct response. If I run the same request as a post I get and error in Firefox. In GoAnywhere if I use either Post Request or Post Raw Data Method I get a 405 Method Not Allowed. Is there an example project that wou...
Search found 5 matches Page 1 of 1