Search found 5 matches

Search found 5 matches Page 1 of 1
by cderendinger
Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:46 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Pulling FTP File Without Name
Replies: 3
Views: 6548

In this FTP folder there is 4 files and I am only wanting to retrieve the .xlsx and then delete it. The other 3 files I need to be able keep in the FTP folder.
by cderendinger
Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:30 pm
Topic: Pulling FTP File Without Name
Replies: 3
Views: 6548

I want to be able to pull a file from an FTP server but the naming scheme is random. How do I set FTP to pull any file that is there?
by cderendinger
Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:40 pm
Topic: Pipe Delimited File Putting Quotes at Beggining & End of Row
Replies: 6
Views: 9918

Here is the XML for the project I have setup. <project name="Phin Solutions Daily" mainModule="Main" version="2.0" logLevel="debug"> <module name="Main" logLevel="debug"> <createWorkspace version="1.0" /> <timestamp version="1.0"> <format outputVariable="today" pattern="MM-dd-yy" /> </timestamp> <se...
by cderendinger
Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:24 pm

Below is the XML for the project that I am trying to create a pipe delimited file for. <project name="Phin Solutions Daily" mainModule="Main" version="2.0" logLevel="debug"> <module name="Main" logLevel="debug"> <createWorkspace version="1.0" /> <timestamp version="1.0"> <format outputVariable="toda...
by cderendinger
Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:45 am

I am trying to write a pipe delimited text file. I am able to write the file but there are quotes at the beginning and end of each row. How do I write the file without the quotes?

Christina
Search found 5 matches Page 1 of 1