Search found 5 matches

Search found 5 matches Page 1 of 1
by progers
Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:56 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Microsoft Access table
Replies: 3
Views: 8036

I’m trying to find out if there’s any way to read in a table from a Microsoft Access database. Using GoAnywhwere. I chatted online with Duane and found out there's no Access JDBC driver available but was wondering if I could somehow use an ODBC connection set up with an Access driver? Just don’t wan...
by progers
Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:08 am
Topic: Assign a variable value
Replies: 6
Views: 18060

Rick As we discussed I changed the version number on the Set Variable task from 2.0 to 1.0 and the project worked! The older version doesn't require setting the cursor to the first row. <setVariable label="Set Variable PrevMnth" name="PrevMnth" value="${LstYrMnth[1]}" version="1.0" /> Thanks again f...
by progers
Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:14 am

Thanks Rick - appreciate the help. It is a rowset being returned from the database (Teradata in this case). I did try adding the [1] to the rowset name and got the following: Project '/PaulR/TestDeletes' failed. Job number is '1387133248712'. [8099 - Set Variable PrevMnth] An unexpected error occurr...
by progers
Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:31 am

Thanks Rick. I retrieved the date using a SQL task, with a variable in the Output Variable option. 1) When I write the retrieved and formatted date to a text file (using Write CSV task) I see the correct date with format yyyymm which is what I'm expecting. 2) When I assign this value to another vari...
by progers
Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:25 pm

I need to create a project to calculate a yyyymm value from a database. Then need to issue a multiple delete files task with the yyyymm value as part of the filename on a local file system. I have been able to retrieve the yyyymm string from the database (and write it to a .csv file) but have not be...
Search found 5 matches Page 1 of 1