Search found 6 matches

Search found 6 matches Page 1 of 1
by Harold76
Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:28 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: sFTP and site command to MVS
Replies: 2
Views: 6184

I did try the "Execute SSH Command" but I get this error: 10/2/14 1:26:04 PM ERROR ls: FSUM6785 File or directory "/+lrecl=80" is not found 10/2/14 1:26:04 PM ERROR [9003 - execSSH] The command encountered an error with a return code of '1'. To ignore this error, set the attribute 'errorIfCommandFai...
by Harold76
Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:27 am
Topic: sFTP and site command to MVS
Replies: 2
Views: 6184

I've got an issue in that I need to sFTP a file to the mainframe, and pass the quote site command to specify a record format and record length. From what I can find, sFTP doesn't natively support this, but the CO:Z software has methods around this that require a special "ls" command. How can I pass ...
by Harold76
Tue May 20, 2014 10:49 am
Topic: Raise Error not aborting Project
Replies: 1
Views: 4662

I have a project that will check for the presence of a file and loop until either the file is no longer there or it passes a threshold. If the file isn't there and the threshold is passed, then it should abort. But the Raise Error task is not aborting the Project. It's continuing past the Raise Erro...
by Harold76
Wed May 14, 2014 8:41 am
Topic: Adding an WebsphereMQ resource
Replies: 0
Views: 4192

I've had the .jar files copied to and restarted the director as per the manual, but when I try to test the resource connection, I only get the below message. Does this mean it's missing another file? java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/msg/client/jms/admin/JmsJndiConnectionFactoryImpl at java.la...
by Harold76
Fri May 02, 2014 6:08 am
Topic: Getting files from MVS/zOS FTP
Replies: 3
Views: 7314

That worked. Thanks.

What does the cwd 'ftintb01' do? I understand cwd is change working directory, but I don't understand the ftintb01 value.
by Harold76
Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:19 am
Topic: Getting files from MVS/zOS FTP
Replies: 3
Views: 7314

I'm trying to create a project to get a file from a MVS z/OS ftp server, and no matter how I format the initial directory and source file names, using single quotes or not, it cannot file or get the file. The list parser is get to MVS z/os. XML is below. <project name="HDTEST" mainModule="Main" vers...
Search found 6 matches Page 1 of 1