Can I also receive a copy of this API?

Thank you
by mattolsen
Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:35 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Check if a variable exists
Replies: 12
Views: 25088

I believe I correctly made the changes you suggested, and when I run the project manually it works great, but when I run it using a monitor I get an exception: ERROR [8099 - ftp] An unexpected error occurred. Function 'IsEmpty': Parameter '1' must be a string value. Function definition: 'IsEmpty(tex...
by mattolsen
Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:42 am

The basis for the question is the difference between running a project manually as opposed to running it through a monitor. When I run it through a monitor, the monitor by default sets a variable called 'files' with the list of files it found. I can then set my project to do something with those fil...
by mattolsen
Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:08 pm

Is there a good way to check if a variable exists before I try to use it, and if it doesn't exist, do something else?
by mattolsen
Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:08 pm
Topic: Attempt to use enhanced interface takes me to Oracle's site
Replies: 3
Views: 7821

I have Java Standard Edition Version 8 Update 11 installed on the machine (and I've rebooted since installing it) and I am still getting redirected to Oracles site when I attempt to use the enhanced interface.

Is there a different version of Java I should be using?
by mattolsen
Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:44 pm
Topic: Attempt to use enhanced interface takes me to Oracle's site
Replies: 3
Views: 7821

We have some machines that when we attempt to connect to our GoAnywhere HTTPS service using the enhanced interface (applet) we get redirected to Oracle's web site. We assumed it was because we need Java installed but installing the JRE didn't appear to help. What is needed on a machine for the apple...
by mattolsen
Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:37 pm
Topic: Proxy server in a clustered environment
Replies: 1
Views: 4540

We are using GoAnywhere Director and GoAnywhere Gateway in a clustered environment. We have 2 Director servers and 2 Gateway servers. When setting up a project in Director to upload/download a file to/from an external site we need to specify a proxy to go through to get to the external site. This ca...
by mattolsen
Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:29 pm
Topic: Automatic Blacklisting by Login Name
Replies: 2
Views: 6823

Didn't think so but I figured I'd ask.

Thanks for your help.
by mattolsen
Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:40 pm
Topic: Automatic Blacklisting by Login Name
Replies: 2
Views: 6823

We have automatic blacklisting turned on and for the most part it is working well, but we still do get a lot of failed login attempts by unknown IP's. Is there a way to automatically block an IP address the first time it attemps a login using certain login names (e.g. root, admin, guest, webadmin, e...
by mattolsen
Wed May 07, 2014 11:58 am
Topic: Custom task developper guide
Replies: 6
Views: 9528

Can I also get a copy of the Custom Task Developer's Guide?

Thanks
Search found 10 matches Page 1 of 1