Search found 17 matches

Search found 17 matches Page 1 of 2
by Shoma_Costco
Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:41 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Cannot get a connection, pool error Timeout waiting for idle object
Replies: 0
Views: 22565

Hi, I'm getting the below error on a random basis while trying to execute a GoAnywhere projectr. This projects creates a workspace, calls an HTTPS post method and deletes the work space. This jobs gets called once every 2 minutes and is also multi threaded. I'm suspecting its unable to handle too ma...
by Shoma_Costco
Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:25 pm
Topic: HTTPS: Host Not Found
Replies: 1
Views: 5308

Hi, I have a problem with my HTTPS task not identifying a server because the host name is expected to be migs.mastercard.com.au/vpcdps. But Goanywhere does not allow any additional info on the URL. How can I get this resolved? When I use just migs.mastercard.com.au, it returns error as Host not foun...
by Shoma_Costco
Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:31 am
Topic: java certificate chaining error
Views: 9293

Hi, I'm trying to call an external API using the HTTPS Post Method, I'm getting the following error when trying to connect to the server. I have added all the certificates from the server side in the trustedcertificates key store. Is this any setting in goanywhere that needs to be changed to trust t...
by Shoma_Costco
Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:02 pm
Topic: [8098 - SFTP] File Not Found
Replies: 3
Views: 13713

Hi Rick, Thanks for the reply. I'm attaching the logs below. Hope it says something about where the error is. My IFS folder has a root /Blackline and source file is created as /Blackline/GLExtract01062016.txt 16/1/11 10:57:27 AM ERROR [8098 - SFTP] File not found 16/1/11 10:57:27 AM INFO Finished pr...
by Shoma_Costco
Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:11 am
Topic: [8098 - SFTP] File Not Found
Replies: 3
Views: 13713

When I try to send a file over SFTP server using the SFTP task, I'm getting the error [8098 - SFTP] File not found in the Put task. Is it because the file path is wrong for the file to be copied or is it because the destination path may be incorrect? Project code is as below. Any help would be great...
by Shoma_Costco
Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:10 pm
Topic: HTTPS Post Method
Views: 5177

Hi, I'm trying to use the HTTPS post method to post a URI. I created an HTTPS resource, but the test failed. However, using that resource, when I post my URI directly, I'm still able to get the result. But when I use a variable to pass on the URI to the post method, it returns the Unknown Host Excep...
by Shoma_Costco
Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:46 am
Topic: FTP Task
Views: 4534

My below FTP task is not recognising the file name generated with variable from database file. It says no such file or directory. Please advise <project name="SEND_MBR_EXTRACT" mainModule="Main" version="1.0" logLevel="verbose"> <description>Upload International PO Details to GW SFTP Server</descrip...
by Shoma_Costco
Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:30 pm
Topic: Copy Task Performance Issue
Views: 4621

Hi, I'm trying to copy an iseries file from IFS to a network folder. It used to work within less than 10 min (file being large), but now it takes more than 5 min to copy 20 KB. There is something that is causing it to work really slow. The only change was an iseries upgrade to V7R1. Any help would b...
by Shoma_Costco
Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:09 pm
Topic: Job log not found
Views: 4179

Hi,

I'm unable to view job log for jobs completed starting Oct 7th,2014. Is there any limit for job logs in the system?
by Shoma_Costco
Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:34 am
Topic: Native program calls from Goanywhere
Views: 4128

Hi, I'm executing a project that has a native program call task. The project executes all steps till the program call in a second, but takes forever to execute the call to my rpgle program (called with 3 parameters). I ran my program in system i and am sure its not in an infinite loop. Why does Goan...
Search found 17 matches Page 1 of 2