Search found 7 matches Page 1 of 1
by Cnile31
Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:05 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Write processed source to Excel
Replies: 1
Views: 3623

Hello,

I have created a simple project which files from one folder to another. I was wondering if it's possible to write the filenames from the processed source variable to an Excel file. If so, is there any chance that you could show me an example?

Thanks in advance.
by Cnile31
Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:40 am
Topic: Delete processed directories
Views: 5126

Hello, I have a job that recursively archives files placed in directory X to directory Y within a zip file. After archiving the files to directory Y, the files are removed from directory X. For some reason, the processed files are deleted from directory X, but the processed directories are not being...
by Cnile31
Fri May 23, 2014 3:38 am
Topic: Move files older than X amount of days
Replies: 6
Views: 11188

Thanks for the help Rick and Jonathan. Thanks to you I was able to succesfully create a working project for this matter. My final code for this project is as follows: <project name="Move files older than X amount of days" mainModule="Main" version="2.0"> <module name="Main" onError="abort"> <timesta...
by Cnile31
Thu May 22, 2014 6:32 am
Topic: Moving files between Windows shares
Views: 5258

We are trying to move files from one Windows share to another. Since using the "move" function didn't work we solved it by copying files from folder X to folder Y, and deleting the files from folder X when the copy is done. Also note that only the files which are copied should be deleted from folder...
by Cnile31
Thu May 22, 2014 2:42 am

I have tried to run the project with the code that you provided. Unfortunately it resulted in the following error: [8003 - move] Invalid value '22042014' for attribute 'from' in element 'exclude' Any idea what could cause this? I have tried adjusting the date/time formats within the xml and the syst...
by Cnile31
Thu May 22, 2014 1:06 am

Thanks for the quick reply Jonathan! I'll try it out asap.
by Cnile31
Wed May 21, 2014 2:49 am

Greetings, We have just started implementing and using GoAnywhere Director within our company. Basic file moving tasks are already in use. For example, move all files in folder X to folder Y. Unfortunately we don't yet have the knowlegde of Director to perform slightly more advanced tasks. What we a...
Search found 7 matches Page 1 of 1