Search found 6 matches

Search found 6 matches Page 1 of 1
by dchmax
Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:14 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: IF Condition File Name Pattern
Replies: 1
Views: 55667

I have an IF statement condition that I'm trying to put together that will look at a file name and determine if it has a specific pattern starting pattern. ex. File Name: 483_329_XP_STUFF_STUFF.xml So I'm looking for - ###_###_??*.xml This is what I have so far but its not working. ${StartsWith(Curr...
by dchmax
Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:14 am
Topic: Combine Filelist
Replies: 2
Views: 6113

I will go with your 1st suggestion then. Thanks for your response.

David
by dchmax
Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:55 am
Topic: Combine Filelist
Replies: 2
Views: 6113

I am calling a FTP get task, 2x+, and downloads the file(s) to the local workspace. I could just run a get filelist on the local workspace to get a complete list of all files. Wondering if I could merge the filelist output from each time the FTP Task is called into 1 list.

David
by dchmax
Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:59 am
Topic: Sort file based on file prefix
Replies: 5
Views: 10192

My understanding is to rename the file I need to first assign the original name to a variable. I'm having difficulties getting this information from destination files variable. I've created a forEachLoop to go through the variable but I get the following error. [9008 - rename ] Attribute 'newName' m...
by dchmax
Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:23 pm

Thanks for the reply. In regards to the sort, I'm not sorting so the files are in a certain order. I'm sorting, moving, files into their respective temporary folder based on the prefix. Once in the folder I would remove the prefix and upload to customer. I was going to take the file list and loop th...
by dchmax
Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:33 pm

I have x number of files that are being downloaded from an FTP server to the temp workspace. The prefix denotes which customer the file will need to be sent to. My plan was to sort the files by prefix into temporary folders with in the temp workspace. Once in their specific folder i need to remove t...
Search found 6 matches Page 1 of 1