Search found 7 matches

Search found 7 matches Page 1 of 1
by toniduquette
Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:10 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: How to address a specfic cell in a rowset
Replies: 1
Views: 7939

Hello, I would like to set a variable using a value in a particular cell from a rowset created from ReadExcel task. For example, I want to use a date value in Row 1, Column 4. How to I reference the cell to set the variable? The only reference I can find is to the column index, as in ${ExcelForDate[...
by toniduquette
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:19 pm
Topic: Modify Rowset calculation
Replies: 7
Views: 11932

Hi Rick,
I neglected to attach the joblog, here it is.
by toniduquette
Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:07 pm

Thank you.
Attached are the project xml and a sample of the data
by toniduquette
Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:29 pm

Hi Rick, I changed the syntax as you suggested: <createWorkspace label="Workspace" version="1.0" /> <modifyRowSet inputRowSetVariable="${Data}" outputRowSetVariable="OutData" existingColumns="true" version="1.0"> <modifyColumn index="4" name="Amount" value="${ Data[4] /100 }" type="DECIMAL" /> </mod...
by toniduquette
Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:36 pm

Thanks very much - that one gets me every time, I put the braces around the var not the expression!
by toniduquette
Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:51 pm

Hello, I would like to use Modify Rowset to change the values in a column, by dividing the original value by 100. I created a Modify Rowset task, using existing columns, then hoped to modify a column by using the value such as ${oldCSVFile[4]} /100. However the result was a string, not a decimal tho...
by toniduquette
Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:58 pm
Topic: Change column order on write csv task?
Replies: 1
Views: 4624

I have a csv file that I read into a rowset. I need to write the data out to csv (or excel), but want to reorder the columns on the output file. Can GoAnywhere do that? Or will I need to insert the rowset data into a database and then query the fields in the desired order? Thanks!
Search found 7 matches Page 1 of 1