Search found 4 matches

Search found 4 matches Page 1 of 1
by david_SD
Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:09 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Error reading CSV File
Replies: 4
Views: 29140

Bump. I have the same issue trying to read a "CSV" file, except using a tab delimiter. Some of the data contains double-quote characters, so I expected the tab delimiter and textQualifer=none setting to correctly read the file into a column-based record set. <readCSV inputFile="${TheFile}" outputRow...
by david_SD
Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:46 am
Topic: Is it possible to exclude a single directory from a fileset?
Replies: 1
Views: 5315

I have a process that zips up a folder on a network file share and I'd like it to exclude a single folder (and it's contents) from the zip. I have the fileset set to recursive so it will collect other file contents though when I try to exclude a single folder (I've tried ".git", "*.git*", or "*git*"...
by david_SD
Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:10 am
Topic: Failure to reuse variable-defined resource in SFTP
Replies: 2
Views: 5365

For reference, this is what the log looks like 9/11/14 7:41:48 AM INFO Executing module 'Main' 9/11/14 7:41:48 AM INFO Executing task 'readExcel 2.0 (read Config)' 9/11/14 7:41:50 AM INFO Data parsed successfully and the rowset variable 'archivalConfig' was created 9/11/14 7:41:50 AM INFO Finished t...
by david_SD
Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:45 am
Topic: Failure to reuse variable-defined resource in SFTP
Replies: 2
Views: 5365

GoAnywhere Director seems to be having an issue with reusing a variable declared resourceId for an SFTP server. I have an archiving job that reads an excel spreadsheet, where each row contains a different SFTP RESOURCE and PATH to purge files. The resource name in the spreadsheet is the string used ...
Search found 4 matches Page 1 of 1