Search found 11 matches

Search found 11 matches Page 1 of 2
by intl_sp
Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:18 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Changing contents of an individual column in an excel
Replies: 1
Views: 4828

Chris Spargen from Linoma got in touch with me and he directed me towards the following : This was possible by using the modify row set only, No need to use the loop. made use of a look up by using the following <readExcel inputFile="${ThisFile}" outputRowSetVariable="csvRow" skipEmptyRows="true" da...
by intl_sp
Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:33 am
Topic: Changing contents of an individual column in an excel
Views: 4828

Based on a lookup, I am trying to change the contents of an individual column in an excel. My approach is based on using a For Each loop and running iterations against the row set. I want all the contents of this column to get replaced by particular values present in the if loop contained in the for...
by intl_sp
Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:16 am
Topic: Convert csv to excel preserving columns
Replies: 4
Views: 8946

thanks! that helped
by intl_sp
Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:20 am

Its been listed that GoAnyWhere can convert formats to & from Excel, XML, Delimited text and Flat File or Fixed Width file formats can the same logic be used while dealing with the formats listed above?
by intl_sp
Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:56 pm

How can csv files be converted to excel format with preserving the columns?

I tried to convert a csv to excel and all the data was pushed into one column, the column structure was completely lost...
by intl_sp
Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:45 am
Topic: Move files newly created files from an existing folder
Views: 4106

We have this requirement to move newly created files from an Archive folder that contains files from over a year. While doing so, is their a way to completely avoid the ForEachLoop ? We are working under restrictions for e.g we cannot modify the existing folder structure. I am aware that a monitor c...
by intl_sp
Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:49 pm
Topic: Preserve the file name while writing to a file
Replies: 2
Views: 5089

I am working on a project that takes in CSV files generated in LINUX. These files generated in LINUX have formatting where the record/row separator is a line feed, which doesn't match our requirement. Hence I am reading these files again through GoAnyWhere Director and while writing them I change th...
by intl_sp
Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:17 pm
Topic: Log of transferred files
Views: 7163

thanks a lot, that helped!
by intl_sp
Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:13 pm
Topic: Log of transferred files
Views: 7163

Rick, Thanks for the quick reply. I understood the output variables part, So far here's what I have. copy label="Copy to NW folder" sourceFile="${thisFile:name}" destDir="destination/" whenFileExists="skip" numFilesCopiedVariable="copiedFiles" destinationFilesVariable="destFiles" version="1.0" logLe...
Search found 11 matches Page 1 of 2