Search found 11 matches

Search found 11 matches Page 1 of 2
by GA_Forum
Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:53 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: LastModifiedMillis - Convert Milliseconds to Seconds
Replies: 0
Views: 18653

Before I process a paticular file, I want to wait until the file has not been modified for a specific amount of time (for this example that is 60 seconds). To do this I created a project (see XML below) that does the following... 1.) Creates a file list over the directory where the file resides. 2.)...
by GA_Forum
Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:12 am
Topic: substring or regex??
Replies: 2
Views: 8478

Very nice Rick, thank you for your assistance!
by GA_Forum
Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:10 pm
Topic: substring or regex??
Views: 8478

I am retrieving a file that has a naming format of "[A-Z]{4}[0-9]{2}[A-Z]{1}.[0-9]{6}.[0-9]{4}.[0-9]{2}[a-z]{2}[0-9]{1}[a-z]{1}[0-9]{2}", for example "BUEP01S.151002.1905.09ds5v10" (pretty ugly eh?). I need to rename the file by taking portions of the original file name to create the renamed file na...
by GA_Forum
Thu May 14, 2015 2:10 pm
Topic: Delete Specific Files in Remote File List
Views: 7262

Thank you for the suggestion Rick, it worked like a charm!
by GA_Forum
Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:58 am
Topic: Delete Specific Files in Remote File List
Views: 7262

I have a project that connects to a server and retrieves multiple files. On the get command I have a processed source files variable called "RemoteFiles". After the files are retrieved they are placed into a workspace. The project goes on to check the files that were retrieved (and are now in the wo...
by GA_Forum
Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:34 am
Topic: Schedule Job to Run Multiple Times
Replies: 1
Views: 5601

I need to schedule a job to run daily at 8am, 11am, 2pm, 4pm and 6pm. Is it possible to create one scheduled job that will accomplish this? I realize that I could create a schedule and include the start time (8am in this case) and then use the advanced options "Repeat Always" (along with the "Repeat...
by GA_Forum
Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:53 am
Topic: Reading The Last Record In a File
Replies: 3
Views: 6728

Thank you Rick. What does HTH... mean?
by GA_Forum
Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:23 pm
Topic: Reading The Last Record In a File
Replies: 3
Views: 6728

I have a text file that consists of multiple detail records and one footer record (the detail and footer records have different layouts). I needed to create a project to check the file for a footer record and if there is a footer record, then I want to transfer the file to a different server. If the...
by GA_Forum
Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:53 pm
Topic: Can I change the headings in a .csv file?
Views: 6581

Thank you for the reply Rick! The csv file I am working with is coming from an external system that I am retrieving via sftp. Once I have the file, then I need to change the headings. Do I need to create a csv file from scratch that would contain only the headings I need before I bring in the csv fi...
by GA_Forum
Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:22 am
Topic: Can I change the headings in a .csv file?
Views: 6581

Is it possible to change a header record or write a header record to a csv file? I have a csv file that has a header record. I'd like to keep the header record, but I need to change a few of the headings. For example, the header consists of "FileId", "NumSequence","Description1","Description2", and ...
Search found 11 matches Page 1 of 2