Search found 10 matches

Search found 10 matches Page 1 of 1
by dhuesman
Tue May 15, 2018 9:08 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: sFTP from iSeries to Windows and no ASCII Transfer option?
Replies: 1
Views: 6373

Previously we had a process which used FTP to transfer files from an iSeries. We utilized the "ASCII" option in the configuration options but see no such item in sFTP. Thus when transferred file comes across it lands as unreadable on the window environment. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Than...
by dhuesman
Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:38 am
Topic: PDF To TIFF Conversion
Views: 10974

I don't see anything within the product to assist with a PDF to TIFF file conversion, but wondered if there were any recommendations on what we could or should use within the Linoma MFT product to convert files before forwarding them along...

Thank You.
by dhuesman
Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:10 pm
Topic: Certificate Store
Views: 19319

I've a set of ".cert" files which I'd like to incorporate into the GoAnywhere services location where certificates are monitored for expiration. I know the location of where all certificates or keys are stored but would like to keep these separate. Is it possible to store the raw cert files on the G...
by dhuesman
Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:30 am
Topic: FTPS connection challenge
Views: 5480

We had an outside customer recently migrate their FTPs server and we've recently been experiencing an occasional "REPLY: 425 Cannot allocate local port". The customer responded with "Do you have the data port range allowed through your firewall of 2030-2130?". I had out network folks allow that, but...
by dhuesman
Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:15 am
Topic: "stuck" job
Replies: 0
Views: 7280

I was recently changing a job and noticed a job which seems to be stuck although the log says complete on 6/6? I cannot seem to kill this job from the queue display. Any thoughts? Thank You. ============================================================================================= Job Log follows...
by dhuesman
Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:56 am
Topic: Remote execution of an MFT project
Views: 4272

Over the years, we've had the MFT project switch hands/teams who support projects defined. We seem to have some processes which are occasionally called/executed but we cannot find from where or who. These projects are not buried in the scheduler and we can see their job logs but they don't indicate ...
by dhuesman
Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:37 am
Topic: Project to Search a certificate store
Replies: 2
Views: 5851

Thanks ~ but I've already tried the OpenSSL route directly on the machine where the stores are present. Since it's AIX it wasn't deemed as a secure method. I thought with GoAnywhere we could connect to the remote machine and scan/validate the store for expiry without having to import all the store c...
by dhuesman
Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:37 am
Topic: Can you specify the format of lastmodifieddate
Views: 6351

Worked great Rick ~ Thank You.
by dhuesman
Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:19 pm
Topic: Can you specify the format of lastmodifieddate
Views: 6351

I'd like to format the last modified date to a Julian date (default is *ISO). I know with the current date you can specify the format "yyDDD" or perhaps "yyyyDDD" but I'm wanting to compare that to the lastmodifieddate attribute from a file. Any suggestions would be appreciated. NOTE: I cannot conne...
by dhuesman
Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:13 pm
Topic: Project to Search a certificate store
Views: 5851

I've a secure certificate store which I'd like to occasionally scan and check for any expiring or soon expiring certificates in that store. I've toyed with OpenSSL to do this which isn't secure. The store is located on an AIX machine and I thought I'd seen somewhere where this product may be able to...
Search found 10 matches Page 1 of 1