Search found 10 matches

Search found 10 matches Page 1 of 1
by Barb_Texas
Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:29 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Setting up a new Resource MFT Server
Replies: 4
Views: 8249

Not yet, a lot of prototyping going on. We've wiped our new server clean of users, projects, triggers, etc in order to clean up some links that aren't allowing our promotions to work. This will be an ongoing process. :) thanks again.
by Barb_Texas
Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:21 pm

Rick, If I haven't already, Thanks.
Barb
by Barb_Texas
Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:57 pm

Hi, I am an admin user on our new MFT server , as well as our Production GoAnywhere server. I am trying to set up a new MFT Server resource on our production Goanywhere server so that I can transfer files from one to another. Using the HELP example, on the resource basic tab, I completed just name, ...
by Barb_Texas
Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:27 pm
Topic: Determining the name of a single file
Replies: 2
Views: 7735

Thank you Rick. I will try this.
by Barb_Texas
Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:13 pm
Topic: Determining the name of a single file
Replies: 2
Views: 7735

I am trying to query to find out the file name that has been unzipped. We do it now from a file list, but I would like to query a directory that I know only has one file in it, for the file name. In a list, we use the function Set Variable and assign the variable the results. variable = ${ScanFile:n...
by Barb_Texas
Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:47 pm
Topic: Trigger to invoke a project
Replies: 5
Views: 29004

Rick, As you suggested, I did not use the File Manager to Upload my file to GoAnywhere in order to fire my trigger. Using an external FTP (still having issues with the web access to GA) I did transfer the file to the root directory of GA. The trigger then fired which called my Project. I also got ri...
by Barb_Texas
Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:07 pm

I've reread your response. The trigger only works when a web user uploads a document? If we receive an inbound FTP into a directory, the trigger will handle that too, correct?
B
by Barb_Texas
Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:03 pm

Hi,
Ok, I deleted the file in the directory defined in the trigger and uploaded it. Trigger asleep, no response. Attached is my set up. I don't think I need a userid and password to call a project on Director, do I?
Thanks,
Barb
by Barb_Texas
Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:04 pm

Thank you! I will try uploading rather than what I've been doing thus far.
Barb
by Barb_Texas
Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:50 am

Hi, I'm very new to GoAnywhere. To practice, I've created a dummy file and placed it in my personal directory in GoAnywhereServices. My trigger is to recognize the existence of the file and call a project which will simply email me and rename the file. The project can be excuted manually and will pe...
Search found 10 matches Page 1 of 1