Search found 7 matches

Search found 7 matches Page 1 of 1
by abarry81
Wed May 04, 2016 12:46 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Scheduler Login As password issues
Replies: 1
Views: 3952

We are creating schedules using an account with a very complex password, and when we create the schedule and try to save it, we get an error saying: "You must enter text with 20 or fewer characters." This is only happening on IE, but when we use Chrome we do not have any issues using the account pas...
by abarry81
Tue May 03, 2016 12:19 pm
Topic: View who modified project
Replies: 2
Views: 6754

Thanks Rick,

We are still on 5.1.5. We will be upgrading soon I believe.

Adam
by abarry81
Tue May 03, 2016 8:28 am
Topic: View who modified project
Replies: 2
Views: 6754

Good Morning All, I have a project that was modified yesterday and someone today went in and fixed what was undone yesterday. I am trying to find a way to see who made the changes to the project yesterday. I know I can see who last modified the project by viewing more info on the project, but nothin...
by abarry81
Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:45 pm
Topic: SQL Query is not returning results
Replies: 6
Views: 19368

Tim, the problem that we experience doing this is that it only returns information for one file in the filelist, when it goes to the next file in the list it does not work. It seems that it is stuck in the loop.
by abarry81
Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:41 am

Tim thanks for your help so much, but when I try your solution it only works for the first file found in the filelist and does not continue with the 2nd,3rd..... files. I am trying a different way, and I am getting an error again: Exhausted Resultset. I searched the forums and I go not get any resul...
by abarry81
Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:41 pm

Hello Tim, I took your project and modified it to connect to my db. This is what I changed the project to: <project name="Print Rowset Content" mainModule="Main" version="2.0"> <description>Print Rowset Content</description> <module name="Main"> <sql resourceId="EFT_APPS" version="1.0"> <query outpu...
by abarry81
Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:19 am

I have a project that is not returning results from SQL Query. Project queries the database, then based on the results I set 2 variables. The problem is that I keep getting an error saying: [9002 - setVariable] No data was found in rowset 'location'. When I query in oracle sql developer I get the fo...
Search found 7 matches Page 1 of 1