Search found 14 matches

Search found 14 matches Page 1 of 2
by LPrendergast
Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:44 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: XMLWrite to multiple files
Replies: 1
Views: 6032

Hi, I have a recordset and want to write each record into its own XML file, the naming will based on the recordset ( I would use the first 4 fields of the recordset.). My initial test names the file based on the first record but inserts each additional record into the same file instead creating sepa...
by LPrendergast
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:58 am
Topic: xmlwrite to multiple output files ?
Replies: 4
Views: 29321

Hi Julie, I am adding to this thread because this is an issue similar to one I have just come across. Do you have any sample projects that shows how to do this? to summarize, I have a recordset and want to write each record into its own XML file, the naming will based on the recordset ( I would use ...
by LPrendergast
Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:30 pm
Topic: File Monitors - what indicates a modified file?
Views: 5288

Hi, I am looking for a information on how file monitors work - specifically on how does the modified file action detect a modified file? What are the criteria? Currently I have 2 monitors created. One to move new files, then delete the original (from the network share). and a second to move modified...
by LPrendergast
Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:18 pm
Topic: OnError for SQL Task.
Replies: 3
Views: 6960

Rick, that worked by switching to 0 or 1. But I would still like to know how to pass a character string. Is tha possible?
by LPrendergast
Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:13 pm
Topic: OnError for SQL Task.
Replies: 3
Views: 6960

Hi, Iam trying to set a variable in the the onerror event of the SQL query task. BUt i cant seem to get the syntax right. I have a variable cslled GetFile and I want to set it to FAIL if any error occurs. But I cant figure out how to set the varible correctly, instead I get the following error: [800...
by LPrendergast
Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:54 pm
Topic: Ignore files in root dir
Views: 7258

Hi All, I have a directory with several subdirectories and files in it. I want to be able to retrieve files from the subdirectories while excluding all files in the root directory, how can Ido this? see below for example the black text are the directories and the blue text are the files, these are a...
by LPrendergast
Wed May 16, 2012 10:40 am
Topic: SQL Task Push vs Pull
Views: 5779

Hi, we have a procedure which use the sql tasks to PULLS records from a remote db (server B) and inserts them into the local db( server A, both are Iseries servers). This was pulling in 19 million records and was taking approx. two hours to complete. Due to some process timing issues with the remote...
by LPrendergast
Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:33 am
Topic: multiple instances of Goanywhere on same iSeries partition
Views: 9311

When setting up a second instance of GA, is there a charge associated with the second license key?
by LPrendergast
Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:35 am
Topic: multiple instances of Goanywhere on same iSeries partition
Views: 9311

Hi, currently we arerunning GoAnywhere Director, Version 3.5.1 but would like to get to the 4.0 version. But due to SOX and IPO restrictions we cannot just upgrade with out testing soup to nuts,so we would likto install a second instance and parallel test. I notice fom the above thread that it is po...
by LPrendergast
Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:54 pm
Topic: SITE Commands
Views: 5980

How can I send a SITE command to the remote FTP server? For instance I need to send "SITE EDICRLF 1" to our EDI Van prior to issuing a GET.
Search found 14 matches Page 1 of 2