Search found 11 matches

Search found 11 matches Page 1 of 2
by ernguyen
Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:53 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: goanywhere.sh stop - not killing java process, automating restart
Replies: 3
Views: 20961

Rick- Thanks for responding. I can submit a request to further investigate the orphan pid issue. When we execute the ./goanywhere.sh STOP command, i was under the impression that in normal conditions the scheduler, monitor and triggers engines stopped--allowing current processes to finish. If that i...
by ernguyen
Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:18 am
Topic: database- job log files or table
Replies: 1
Views: 5179

Hey guys- We are currently using the native local Derby database for GOAnywhere MFT. If we migrate to an Oracle or SQLServer instance, will the job logs be stored in tables or will they remain as log files on the local system?
by ernguyen
Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:07 pm
Topic: running a job hourly
Replies: 2
Views: 5473

i believe you could setup eight schedules, one fore each hour 2:00, 3:00, 4:00...9:00 or once schedule, daily at 2:00--repeat frequency always, repeat for 7 hours, with a delay of 1 hour possible drawback with repeat feature, i think, is that subsequent repeat jobs (3:00, 4:00, 5:00...) are removed ...
by ernguyen
Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:08 am
Topic: goanywhere.sh stop - not killing java process, automating restart
Replies: 3
Views: 20961

We've recently had to restart goanywhere several times. When executing the stop script (./goanywhere.sh stop) we've noticed that it is not stopping the director evoked java process so we have to find the corresponding pid and manually kill the process before starting goanywhere. Has anyone else expe...
by ernguyen
Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:32 am
Topic: sftp get recursive structure
Views: 5097

Anyone have a work around suggestion to recursively (sftp) GET files and retain the folder structure at the local resource?
by ernguyen
Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:58 am
Topic: Schedule- Repeat Condition
Replies: 4
Views: 10495

Does anyone have an example of using the repeat options- condition in a schedule?
by ernguyen
Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:53 am
Topic: forEachLoop- compress file in file list
Views: 7050

Thanks Rick, you are correct. My example of {src01_list} was actually /ftp.server.../abc.txt as opposed to ./abc.txt
by ernguyen
Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:13 pm
Topic: forEachLoop- compress file in file list
Views: 7050

Hey guys, is it possible to use a forEachLoop with a file list to compress each file on its own? Below is my attempt which fails. When i run the project in debug i can see the variable {file} has a value of "Remote File" and not full instantiated file with path <forEachLoop itemsVariable="${src01_li...
by ernguyen
Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:56 pm
Topic: Unzip task- file size limit (ulimit)
Views: 5661

I have a unzip task that is attempting to decompress three files. One of the files is 242MB compressed and contains only 1 file. When decompressed the single output file is 3.9GB. The Unzip task is throwing the error below. Anyone familiar with the ulimit setting that is referenced? ERROR [9001 - Fl...
by ernguyen
Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:02 pm
Topic: login as, stored credentials
Views: 5509

I have a few tasks that have my stored credentials in the schedule and monitor job area allowing projects to run as my username. Our instance of goAnywhere uses LDAP authentication. Just curious when I change my network user password will i need to update the stored credentials in the run as schedul...
Search found 11 matches Page 1 of 2