Search found 12 matches

Search found 12 matches Page 1 of 2
by jlee1
Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:08 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: SFTP Connection Issue
Replies: 1
Views: 8956

I'm getting a weird error when connecting to an external server via SFTP. If I use WinSCP on the MFT server I can connect without any issues, but when I connect via the MFT software it throws this stacktrace: com.linoma.ga.projects.tasks.ftp.FTPInterfaceException: SSH_MSG_DISCONNECT: 11 No appropria...
by jlee1
Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:49 am
Topic: Writing to CSV or Flat File without Rowset
Views: 5896

Is it possible to create a CSV without using a rowset input variable? I have 5 variables that i want to write to a file with pipe delimiters but the only way is with a rowset variable. Is it possible to create a rowset variable using the 5 variables?
by jlee1
Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:31 am
Topic: For Each Folder
Views: 6125

Hello,

I'm trying to create a project to determine how many files are in each folder. I have a folder with around 50 sub folders that contain files. Is there a way for me to loop through each folder and count the files in each folder? I can't seem to create a list of folders.

Thanks!
by jlee1
Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:37 pm
Topic: Slow SFTP Connection to Network Shares
Views: 19900

Hello, Right now I have an Ubuntu install of GoAnywhere Services. I have created an SFTP account and pointed it to a Windows share. Unfortunately it take around 5 seconds to connect to the SFTP account when it is pointed to a network share. However, when I point it to a local directory on the GoAnyw...
by jlee1
Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:05 am
Topic: Directory Snapshots
Replies: 2
Views: 7370

Ah ok that help a lot. Thanks!
by jlee1
Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:33 am
Topic: Directory Snapshots
Replies: 2
Views: 7370

Good morning, I'm having trouble getting and directory monitor to take another "snapshot" of the directory. I've tried to disabling and re-enabling the monitor but it seems to only take a snapshot every once in a while. Is there a specific way I can get the monitor to take a new snapshot of the dire...
by jlee1
Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:47 pm
Topic: Can't Extract Zipped CSV File
Replies: 3
Views: 8749

Sure thing! It is a large project but the problem we are having is towards the bottom. We print 3 columns to a CSV, move it to a folder, zip it with a few other files, and copy it to a different server. After I print the CSV file I can download and open it and it looks great, but after zipping it, i...
by jlee1
Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:51 am
Topic: Can't Extract Zipped CSV File
Replies: 3
Views: 8749

Hello, I have a job that prints data to a csv file (writing to csv failed so this was my work around). I successfully print the file and I can download and open it from the local workspace and it looks perfect. Next, I zip the file, which zips successfully. When I try to open the csv from the zip I ...
by jlee1
Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:12 am
Topic: Select Statement Output Variable to Write to CSV
Replies: 6
Views: 11586

Hi Rick, I just can't seem to figure this one out. I keep geting this error when I write the database rowset variable to a csv: ERROR [8044 - Write Invoice Total to File] Last known record near row 0 So far I've written to the database, Select from the database(select statement works when I manually...
by jlee1
Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:32 am
Topic: Select Statement Output Variable to Write to CSV
Replies: 6
Views: 11586

OK so I adjusted my Write to CSV task so that it writes one portion of the rowset at a time, as in: ${totalControl[1] and ${totalControl[2] However, this time I received error ERROR The result set has no current row. So somehow it seems like my Select statement isn't pulling data and assigning it to...
Search found 12 matches Page 1 of 2