Search found 6 matches

Search found 6 matches Page 1 of 1
by kgutierrez
Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:21 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Attaching a file to an email
Replies: 5
Views: 11258

Nevermind! I was double clicking that value in the box so it was adding it twice. Goodness!
by kgutierrez
Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:09 pm

I am just now getting back to this but it's not working to email the joblog. I have ${system.job.logsystem.job.log} for the attachment but I get an error "Variable not found: system.job.logsystem.job.log". Any tips on what I might be doing wrong?
by kgutierrez
Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:06 pm
Topic: Skip first row?
Replies: 2
Views: 23656

This is the exact issue I'm having right now. Is there a way to download and decrypt the file (which works fine) and then programmatically delete the first record out of the file before trying to read and insert into table? This is an issue with every file we download as they all have header records...
by kgutierrez
Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:50 pm
Topic: csv file with different number of columns in rows
Replies: 4
Views: 36641

I am having this same issue so is it possible to split out the different rows to different temp storage and then read those temp spaces individually to add to database? For all my files, the header record is always different than the detail records and ignoring first row isn't working. This is causi...
by kgutierrez
Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:37 pm

Is it possible to attach the joblog for the current job to an email? I am wanting to send out an email should the job fail and would like to attach the log.
by kgutierrez
Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:10 pm
Topic: Retrieve only most recent file
Replies: 1
Views: 5471

I am working on a project (my first!) where I will be connecting and looking for a file with a specific prefix. The partner puts a file out there every day but I only need the most recent file. Most days there will be just one but in the case that there is more than one, I only want the most recent ...
Search found 6 matches Page 1 of 1