Search found 4 matches

Search found 4 matches Page 1 of 1
by jaustin676
Wed May 11, 2016 11:20 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Monitor files exist option
Replies: 3
Views: 7764

Rick, If the service is not running when the file arrives, will the trigger ever fire after the service comes back up? Also, if the trigger fired for a file that arrived, but the project failed (maybe a destination location temporarily unavailable), will the trigger fire again as long as the file is...
by jaustin676
Tue May 10, 2016 9:51 am
Topic: Monitor files exist option
Views: 7764

Hi, I need to execute a project when files matching a pattern arrive on an FTP site. I have tried using both monitors and schedules, but neither quite solves my problem: Monitors: 1. Only run when there's something there to act upon (which is exactly what I'm looking for) 2. Will never run again if ...
by jaustin676
Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:27 pm
Topic: Label/description for "import project source"
Views: 5968

When importing multiple separate modules, there is currently no way to label the "import project source" items. This requires you to select each one and view it's source file to determine which module/feature it represents.

Please consider adding this feature.

Thank you!
by jaustin676
Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:23 pm
Topic: Custom Project Templates
Replies: 1
Views: 5799

Can custom project templates be created so they appear in the "template" list when creating a new project? I'm looking to provide a collection of pre-defined and sanctioned project templates to users along with a useful description - just like is done with the built-in templates. I'm hoping to avoid...
Search found 4 matches Page 1 of 1