Search found 7 matches

Search found 7 matches Page 1 of 1
by bgoodwin
Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:18 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: GA upgrade from 6.2.4 to 6.3.2 breaks FTPS connections
Replies: 1
Views: 17026

After upgrading GA to 6.3.2 from 6.2.4 on Windows Server 2012 R2 64 bit, our FTPS connections are failing. The error message is: "sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path ...
by bgoodwin
Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:03 pm
Topic: Session Timeout
Replies: 2
Views: 22088

From the GoAnywhere Menu Bar, go to Services...Service Manager. Select the HTTPS service to edit (using the cog wheel). Under Preferences...General, set your desired session timeout in seconds. We have ours set to 1800 seconds.
by bgoodwin
Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:52 pm
Topic: SFTP Resource Test Hanging
Replies: 4
Views: 9895

**Update to this issue**

On the Algorithms tab of the SFTP Resource, I had to manually remove the gssapi-with-mic Authentication for this to work. So, if anyone else is having this issue, try this fix.

Thanks!
by bgoodwin
Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:51 am
Topic: Serious degradation in performance for Copy function
Views: 5918

Hi Rick, Thanks for the follow-up. Yes, I had to revert to UNC \\server\share in order to get files copied faster. I had our network techs look into the issue, as far as hardware and networking are concerned, and we couldn't determine the issue. Perhaps this is an issue with GoAnywhere and SMB1.0 & ...
by bgoodwin
Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:45 am

Hi Tim, First and foremost, thanks for your reply. Here is the situation more clearly. The SFTP resource that was set up does not require any PGP encryption. The connection timeout is set to 60, no retry attempts. This SFTP resource was working fine until we needed to change the Windows service that...
by bgoodwin
Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:40 am

I am unable to test an SFTP connection through GoAnywhere. The spinning indicator just sits there...forever. I can successfully make a connection to the sftp through other ftp clients (filezilla, ws_ftp), so I know this is not a firewall rule with our server or network. Are there any log files or MS...
by bgoodwin
Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:34 pm
Topic: Serious degradation in performance for Copy function
Views: 5918

Lately we have seen a serious degradation in our COPY file performance from the local server to a Network Share set up as a resource. The file is created from a SQL database query and then copied to the network share. Here is a sample of our job log from last week... 02/23/2016 03:05:55 AM INFO Quer...
Search found 7 matches Page 1 of 1