Search found 5 matches

Search found 5 matches Page 1 of 1
by wscmtts
Wed May 18, 2016 10:54 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Secure Mail API
Replies: 3
Views: 6338

So ... meanwhile my colleagues who would be high volume users through their automated processes have come up with their own solution. It is mainly for automated use, but has a sinple Web GUI, not as featureful as Secure Mail, but not far from sufficient for simple uses. It is only a prototype, but i...
by wscmtts
Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:44 pm
Topic: Automatically add IP address to automatic blacklist
Replies: 2
Views: 5461

Hello, it seems we're suffering from a resource exhaustion problem (Java OutOfMemory). And I am definilty suffering from too many log entries I don't want to see. Idea: Add Trigger to add IP address to automatic blacklist when Web User tries to login with suspicious user name like "root" (regex at b...
by wscmtts
Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:17 pm

Rick, thank you very much. I found it. I'm not a power user and only have developed two tiny file transfer projects. I'll give it a try when we have got the license. We have Services 5.2 in the DMZ and Director 5.1 (to be upgraded) internally, they can't be on the same system. this would require add...
by wscmtts
Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:42 pm

Good afternoon, we have one installation of GoAnywhere Services and GoAnywhere Director on a different server. We're considering Secure Mail for the Services instance (located in the DMZ). A great argument would be if an automated system (no user in front of a screen) would be able to send mails via...
Search found 5 matches Page 1 of 1