Search found 4 matches

Search found 4 matches Page 1 of 1
by Iker_G
Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:33 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: '.tar' files character limit
Replies: 2
Views: 5503

Iker_G, This is a known limitation of the API. You could submit an Enhancement Request to help boost this as a modification for a future release. If you would like to do this.. please send and email to Support@Linoma.com requesting an Enhancement Request form. Fill it out and return to same email a...
by Iker_G
Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:09 am
Topic: '.tar' files character limit
Views: 5503

Hi all, We have a process that gets a couple of files and compressed them into a '.tar' file. This process is taking the file name from the files, which is quite long (around 100 characters) and we are getting this error message when running it: '[8098 - Tar] Compressed name of file is too long for ...
by Iker_G
Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:56 am
Topic: Create an empty .end file
Views: 6181

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply. I've also managed to do it using an "Execute Native Command" task. Setting the 'executable' option to '/bin/touch' and adding an argument with the name I want for the file, then it creates the file within the working directory we specify. Does anyone else here ha...
by Iker_G
Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:00 pm
Topic: Create an empty .end file
Views: 6181

Hi all, Hope you can help me out with this. I'm fetching a file from a third party (let's call it ABC.dat) and once I got the file, I need to create a new and empty file called ABC.end. That's all, as simple as that. The thing is, I cannot find any option/method to create a new file and give it the ...
Search found 4 matches Page 1 of 1