Search found 8 matches

Search found 8 matches Page 1 of 1
by ashford
Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:28 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: HTTPS Download as Zip
Replies: 1
Views: 8753

Can anyone help me out with the following issue I am having with secure folder. I have enabled Download as Zip in the HTTP to enable multiple file downloads but I have found a error with this option. The error is that you can download any file\folder when this is enabled even if the folders are set ...
by ashford
Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:10 am
Topic: Running Projects
Views: 6047

When running a native command in a project what user does it use to run it. As I am running robocopy via a native command to copy a folder and its NTFS permissions to a remote destination but it says "Access is denied" I cannot see why this would be as all users have access to the remote destination...
by ashford
Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:03 am
Topic: Question about projects
Views: 5216

Is it possible to be ran at the same time if its in a active job queue
by ashford
Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:50 am
Topic: Question about projects
Views: 5634

I have a triggered assigned to a project which runs when a file is uploaded, it works fine but if another users triggers the project it wont run. Is there a way I can get the project to either wait in a queue or run at the sametime
by ashford
Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:01 pm
Topic: GoAnywhere Gateway
Replies: 3
Views: 6473

Yes that's correct
by ashford
Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:46 pm
Topic: GoAnywhere Gateway
Replies: 3
Views: 6473

Please can anyone tell me if the GoAnywhere Gateway on a web server, which is hosting pages.
Thank you
by ashford
Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:49 am
Topic: Installation Guides with demonstrations
Views: 5608

HI I am having difficultly in setting up my MFT server and my gateway server. the first problem i am experiencing is when the MFT server connects to the Gateway server I get this error on the status of proxies /128.16.8.10:443 - Inactive: Failed to bind to: /128.16.8.10:443 (please note these are no...
by ashford
Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:17 am
Topic: Creating a project Help
Views: 5164

Hi I was hoping that someone on here can help me out creating a project. What I am trying to do is the following 1. When a user logs on it creates a folder on a network share, but this folder needs to be named the same name as the user account who has logged in. 2. Once the users has finished upload...
Search found 8 matches Page 1 of 1