Search found 4 matches

Search found 4 matches Page 1 of 1
by a_houston
Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:18 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Excel File Size
Replies: 3
Views: 7324

Ric, Thanks for your response. I must be missing something though because I can't seem to get it to work. Here is a sample of what I am trying to do: <setVariable label="Set File Name" name="MyFile" value="BatchEstimatedCartonizing${userid}${jobnbr}.zip" version="2.0" /> <setVariable label="Set File...
by a_houston
Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:09 am
Topic: Excel File Size
Replies: 3
Views: 7324

I have a project that creates an Excel file which is then zipped. Is there a way to retrieve the size of the zipped file? The file is created in the project's workspace only.
by a_houston
Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:58 am
Topic: SetVariable
Replies: 1
Views: 6575

I am trying to get a record count from a file using a query and SetVariable task. I am using a simple record count as shown below: <sql label="Connect to DB" resourceId="LOCAL" version="1.0"> <query label="Select Data" outputVariable="records"> <statement>Select count(*) From filelib.testfile </stat...
by a_houston
Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:01 am
Topic: Inporting an Excel Spreadsheet
Replies: 1
Views: 6165

I am trying to import an Excel Spreadsheet to the AS/400 using the Read Excel and SQL Insert functions. When I encounter a cell that should contain numeric data but instead is blank, the process fails. Is there a way to have an empty cell replaced with a zero for numeric fields?
Search found 4 matches Page 1 of 1