Search found 56 matches

Search found 56 matches Page 1 of 6
by ehersh
Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:50 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: checking flat bfile
Replies: 1
Views: 5885

We currently have a process of manually checking flat files for errors. We scroll all the way to the right. slowly moving down checking to see if any CRLF's are out of alignment. then if they are we fix that record. It may be a blank line, it may have a special character inserted etc. I know GOANYWH...
by ehersh
Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:58 am
Topic: copying files based on rowset
Replies: 8
Views: 15213

I was able to get back to this and I think I figured it out so thought I would share. If anyone has any suggestions of a better way to accomplish this I would be excited to hear about it. I used a nested for each loop. the outer loop will go through the file list. So for each file in the file list t...
by ehersh
Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:51 am
Topic: Reading excel spreadsheet past last row
Replies: 0
Views: 16915

I am reading an excel spreadsheet then I need to use the data. The spreadsheet has 113 rows. However I have a count rowset in it and the counts gives me 167 rows. When I set up a loop with a print it shows me the value of the column I am trying to use is ' '. None of the columns are blank. Any idea ...
by ehersh
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:34 am
Topic: count rowset error
Replies: 2
Views: 20229

I figured it out thank you. I have a read excel that I had a file list on. The count rows was trying to count the rows in the file list instead of the row set. I removed the file list from the read excel and created a separate one then it worked, thank you.
by ehersh
Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:14 am
Topic: count rowset error
Replies: 2
Views: 20229

Any idea what could cause this error in a count rowset? : 8099 - Count RowSet] An unexpected error occurred. Your InputStream was neither an OLE2 stream, nor an OOXML stream . The column count works its just the row count that does not. the count rowset code is <countRowSet rowsetVariable="${newrow}...
by ehersh
Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:45 am
Topic: SFTP error
Replies: 4
Views: 16297

I believe we fixed it. We added the key exchange to the algorithm tab, thank you for your help.
by ehersh
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:28 pm

I am looping through the file list and I am getting an error. Below is my code. <project name="test file transfer" mainModule="Main" version="2.0" logLevel="debug"> <description>This job will read the test_file.xlsx spreadsheet customer column and load to file list</description> <module name="Main" ...
by ehersh
Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:49 pm

The SSH keys tab is blank. Which properties tab did you need to see?
by ehersh
Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:46 pm

I am trying to just create a file list using the row parameter <readExcel inputFile="<path to>/Test_Files/transfer.xlsx" outputRowSetVariable="newrow" dataStartRowNumber="2" headingsRowNumber="1" version="2.0"> <data> <column index="3" name="column filename" /> </data> </readExcel> <createFileList f...
by ehersh
Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:33 am

Any idea what could cause the following error? We get it when we test the resource yet the file can be sent using FILEZILLA [8098 - SFTP] Session.connect: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: Prime size must be multiple of 64, and can only range from 512 to 1024 (inclusive). Full stack ...
Search found 56 matches Page 1 of 6