Search found 10 matches Page 1 of 1
by Grodaes
Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:51 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Directory Listing over SFTP
Replies: 1
Views: 6646

Hello,

Is there any way to get a Directory listing over SFTP non-file inclusive? I just want/need a list of folders.

Thanks,
by Grodaes
Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:46 pm
Topic: Convert Strings to Dates
Views: 7189

Hello,

Is there any way to convert strings to date objects? I am working with a string like 20170920 and I would like to convert that to a date for manipulation. Is there any way to achieve this in a GAMFT project?

Thanks!
Grodaes
by Grodaes
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:05 pm
Topic: Problems Reading XML
Views: 6960

Hello, I am working on a project that reads a Fax number from an XML sheet however I always seem to get the error [8099 - Print] An unexpected error occurred. Invalid cursor position: BEFORE_FIRST Original expression: xmlData[1]. when trying to print out the information in ${xmlData[1]}. Any chance ...
by Grodaes
Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:15 am
Topic: Returning a File Count from a Monitor
Replies: 2
Views: 8569

Hey! Thanks Tim this will be helpful.
by Grodaes
Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:36 am
Topic: Returning a File Count from a Monitor
Replies: 2
Views: 8569

Hello, As the subject line suggests is there any way to do this? It would be nice to get more information out a file list (or even be able to use it as an array) after it is built. Basically we are looking at monitoring a system but only when it contains a specific number of files do we want to do o...
by Grodaes
Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:32 pm
Topic: Issues with Retrieving Email
Views: 18496

Hello,

Can anyone help me with this? I was hoping to understand what Go Anywhere does once it connects to the server. It is making a connection but then we are not sure by what method it is trying to connect to the mailbox.

Thanks,
grodaes
by Grodaes
Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:26 pm
Topic: Issues with Retrieving Email
Views: 18496

Hello Everyone, I am working on setting Go Anywhere up as an email retrieval client for some of our incoming vendor files. I seem to be getting it to talk to the server "ok" but i get an error when trying to get it to read the inbox. 220 [domain] Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service ready at Mon, 23 Jan 201...
by Grodaes
Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:40 pm
Topic: Find Filename in file list
Replies: 4
Views: 8700

Perfect! Thanks a bunch!
by Grodaes
Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:28 pm

Thanks Rick,

So typically these files have a datestamp so I suppose i could put some prefaces into a csv and then loop adding the time stamp.

Is there seriously no way to look into a fileset and see what it contains?
by Grodaes
Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:22 pm

Hello, I am new to GAMFT however I am trying to have a monitor capture a file list at a specific time and send an email to tell me if certain files are missing from that list. I get a group of files around the same time and only need to know what files are missing. Is there any way to create a "Idea...
Search found 10 matches Page 1 of 1