Search found 8 matches

Search found 8 matches Page 1 of 1
by Artis_Wright
Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:00 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Issues with SFTP Get Files command
Replies: 7
Views: 14930

Guten Tag, I managed to figure out what the problem was. It turned out to be a permissions issue on the server I was connecting to. Once I got that taken care of it worked without any further issue. A note to anyone reading this. It may not say anything in the GoAnywhere logs, but make sure you trip...
by Artis_Wright
Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:41 am

Here is the entire code: <project name="Harcros FTP Rec" mainModule="Main" version="2.0" logLevel="verbose"> <module name="Main"> <sftp label="Harcros" resourceId="Harcros Sunset" host="#####" port="#####" user="#####" password="#####" timeout="30" connectionRetryAttempts="1" connectionRetryInterval...
by Artis_Wright
Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:07 am

Guten Tag, I tried what you suggested and got the same error message as before, it attempts to execute sub-task 'get' and then the ftp connection closes with a Bad message Error. "Routing the control to the module 'failed'". Here is the revised script. <project name="FTP Rec" mainModule="Main" versi...
by Artis_Wright
Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:09 am

Sorry about that, I knew I was forgetting something. Here is the code. <project name="FTP Rec" mainModule="Main" version="2.0" logLevel="verbose"> <module name="Main"> <sftp label="Harcros" resourceId="####" host="####" port="####" user="####" password="####" timeout="30" connectionRetryAttempts="1"...
by Artis_Wright
Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:42 am

Guten Tag! I created a project that connects via SFTP and grabs a file to place it somewhere on our server. However, according to the debug I posted below, it looks like the connection closes after it attempts to get the file. I am at a lost as the only thing I am told by this debug is ERROR bad mes...
by Artis_Wright
Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:09 pm
Topic: Copying a Directory
Replies: 4
Views: 8662

Thank you, this worked perfectly. It did not work at 1st in testing but I learned that there has to be a file in the folder for it to work.
by Artis_Wright
Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:41 am

Artis, You're close! :) When selecting your fileList, just put the wildcard in the filter, like this: <fileset dir="C:\X"\> If you are getting ALL files from the folder, you do not have to specify the wildcard. Only use that when you're wanting something like *.csv or ABC*.txt. So, I would use some...
by Artis_Wright
Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:10 pm

I am sorry if there is a post regarding this already, however, I was unable to find it. Basically what I want to do is copy a directory and place that copy someplace else. Here is my code. I am using a workspace because I plan to zip the file before copying the file from the workspace to its new hom...
Search found 8 matches Page 1 of 1