Search found 11 matches

Search found 11 matches Page 1 of 2
by Markus_a
Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:30 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: FTPS connection using SSL cert for login
Replies: 2
Views: 9278

Hi, here are some screen shoot of the connection I'm trying to setup.

But I think the issue is in the certificate, since it's not a absolute standard.

When I expand the stack trace it ends by saying there are 65 more events, but I can't see them.

Best regards,
Markus
by Markus_a
Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:53 am
Topic: Brand set up for domains
Replies: 1
Views: 6576

Hi, when reading about different brands and logos in the help section, I got the impression that we could use different logos depending on which of our partners are connecting. We have two brands, and some of our partners are uploading files to both of our brands trough the https service. We have cr...
by Markus_a
Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:45 am
Topic: FTPS ports
Views: 10549

Hi,
Yes, we are using a gateway, and didn't think of that, since it's just running and no hands on required.
Thank you, we will have a look at this.

/Markus
by Markus_a
Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:48 am
Topic: FTPS connection using SSL cert for login
Views: 9278

Hi, I'm trying to set up an FTPS connection that should be using a SSL cert for authentication, When I trie to connect I get the following error: "DerInputStream.getLength(): lengthTag=109, too big." The cert is an pkcs12 converted from OCES, are these certs supported buy GoAnyWhere? In the help I f...
by Markus_a
Wed May 17, 2017 7:42 am
Topic: FTPS ports
Views: 10549

Hi, we have tried to configure FTPS to use specific passive ports under "FTPS Configuration", we have sett a range as xxxxx-xxxxx but when we are connecting we can see that the server still tries to reply on port 31xxx just like it did before we made the changes. We have tried to restart the FTPS se...
by Markus_a
Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:55 am
Topic: SOAP WSSE security
Replies: 3
Views: 9202

Hi, Rick.

Thanks for the direct answer.
Do you know if there is any plans to support it in a near future ?

/Markus
by Markus_a
Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:18 am
Topic: SOAP WSSE security
Replies: 3
Views: 9202

I would like to know if GoAnyWhere MFT supports WSS-security, I can't find any options for it. I don't want to add the header manually for all projects that would do SOAP calls.

BR,
Markus
by Markus_a
Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:56 am
Topic: Listing files with åäö/ÅÄÖ
Replies: 5
Views: 9413

Hi, apparently there is still a problem when we are passing on åäö as a variable name from AS400 system, but other that that it's working. Project: <project name="test" mainModule="Main" version="2.0" logLevel="verbose"> <variable name="fileName" value="" /> <module name="Main" logLevel="debug"> <if...
by Markus_a
Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:55 am

Hi, again.

We upgraded our installation to 5.4.1 and now it's working, so might have been an issue with the previous version.

Thanks for your help and time.

/Markus
by Markus_a
Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:17 am

Hi, thank you for answering. Sure, I'll post one simple project that is failing. <project name="test" mainModule="Main" version="2.0" logLevel="verbose"> <module name="Main"> <copy sourceFile="/data/goanywhere/domains/resurs/webdocs/Markus_a_test/test.txt" destFile="/data/goanywhere/domains/resurs/w...
Search found 11 matches Page 1 of 2