Search found 19 matches

Search found 19 matches Page 1 of 2
by Support_Josh
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:56 pm
Forum: Knowledge Center
Topic: Fixing DFS connectivity issues with Network Share resources
Replies: 0
Views: 12783

Question: We have issues with some of our transfers to DFS shares. The job's are failing intermittently because they are being "disconnected". Is there anything that can be done to stabilize performance to DFS shares within the MFT application? Answer: First and foremost, using native pathing withi...
by Support_Josh
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:59 pm
Topic: Client was not authenticated to send anonymous mail during MAIL FROM
Views: 30142

Question: Why is the error "Client was not authenticated to send anonymous mail during MAIL FROM" message appearing in my goanywhere.log when trying to send Success/Failure emails from a scheduler or when a system notification attempts to send? We have a resource connecting to the same SMTP server ...
by Support_Josh
Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:28 pm
Topic: Setting up a database resource to the GoAnywhere Derby database
Views: 24507

Question: I am curious to see how the data is stored on the back-end database that houses the GoAnywhere data but I have not yet externalized to an enterprise-level database. Is there any way to setup a connection within MFT to the internal Derby database? Answer: It is possible to setup a connecti...
by Support_Josh
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:57 am
Topic: cannot create signature: no such algorithm: MD5withDSA for provider BC
Views: 6700

Question: Why is the error "cannot create signature: no such algorithm: MD5withDSA for provider BC" being presented when attempting to encrypt and sign a file using a PGP Encrypt task? Answer: The reason that this particular error is being thrown, is that by default, Java does not provide a method ...
by Support_Josh
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:11 am
Topic: Integrating GAMFT with CEPH storage cluster
Views: 5135

Question: Can GoAnywhere MFT integrate with CEPH cluster storage? We have a local CEPH storage and would like to use it instead of an S3 resource. CEPH is becoming more and more popular as an alternative to expensive Amazon buckets or on-premise storage solutions. Answer: I can confirm that GoAnywh...
by Support_Josh
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:06 pm
Topic: Entry repeating in tomcat logs "Kerberos username [username]"
Views: 5951

Question: I am receiving a log entry that is repeating in my logs that is saying "Kerberos username [username]" multiple times. What is the cause of this and should I be worried about the entries? Snippet: Kerberos username [username]: Kerberos username [username]: Kerberos username [username]: Ker...
by Support_Josh
Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:30 am
Topic: Oracle Java 8 licensing changes and GoAnywhere MFT
Views: 6438

Question: Will Oracle's Java 8 licensing changes affect GoAnywhere MFT? Answer: With the upcoming licensing changes coming to Oracle in January 2019 we have done extensive research into how this impacts GoAnywhere MFT. We can confirm that if you are still using a free version of Java in your curren...
by Support_Josh
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:57 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Rowset contains "com.linoma.ga.projects.tasks.converters.flatfile.FlatFileRowSet@7f80f2a3" instead of data
Replies: 1
Views: 5724

I believe I can explain the behavior you are seeing. Since you are using the Read Flat File task, there is no guarantee to MFT of how many rows and columns it will have to store. Therefore, MFT will create a rowset of pointers to account for the undetermined number both of rows and columns. That is ...
by Support_Josh
Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:20 pm
Topic: Regex Negation
Views: 6050

Question: Does GoAnywhere support regex negation? (The symbol ^ in a regex expression) Answer: Yes, GoAnywhere supports regex negation even when using monitors. This functionality can be handy when using a monitor since the monitor itself cannot be set to exclude a set of files, you can use a regex...
by Support_Josh
Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:12 am
Topic: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty
Views: 6419

Question: I am receiving the error "java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty" when using an Amazon S3 Bucket resource (or any resource using SSL certificates) that I just created. What is the "trustAnchors" parameter and how can I set it? Answer...
Search found 19 matches Page 1 of 2