Search found 5 matches

Search found 5 matches Page 1 of 1
by sschiavo
Mon May 06, 2019 11:23 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Feature Request: visually browse an FTP/SCP/SFTP resource
Replies: 2
Views: 19034

You can currently do this another way as well. If you go to "System" -> "File Manager" then in the location, you can enter "resource:*resourcetype*://*resourcename*" you will be able to browse the file directory in file manager. For example...if I have a SFTP resource connection to FedEX, I will put...
by sschiavo
Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:32 am
Topic: Threads Failing To Stop
Replies: 1
Views: 18783

Hello - Seems like whenever we need to stop GoAnywhere service we get the following messages in the catalina.out log.... Apr 28, 2019 8:08:28 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase clearReferencesThreads SEVERE: The web application [/goanywhere] appears to have started a thread named [g...
by sschiavo
Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:41 pm
Topic: Is There A Way To Check Thread Usage?
Replies: 1
Views: 7485

Hello - Recently we have been getting some heap memory alerts, and as I looked at the active threads I noticed it showing 571 active, with 704 peak. After I restarted the GoAnywhere service we dropped back down to 47 active threads. Is there anyway to see what the thread connections are? I would lik...
by sschiavo
Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:00 pm
Topic: Go Anywhere Gateway Failed To Refresh License
Views: 22129

Is the gagateway.lic file located in the base install of the server that is hosting the Gateway? What version were you upgrading from? If you open up a command prompt from the base installation directory and run the 'gagateway license' command do you get license information? Hey Dan Yes the license...
by sschiavo
Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:57 pm
Topic: Go Anywhere Gateway Failed To Refresh License
Views: 22129

Hello - We currently have upgraded to version 2.3.0 and have a permanent license. When we start the service, or run a ./gagateway license command we are getting this error message "Refreshing license... Failed to refresh license: Remote host closed connection during handshake" and the error in the l...
Search found 5 matches Page 1 of 1