Search found 67 matches

Search found 67 matches Page 1 of 7
by Support_Philip
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:28 pm
Forum: Knowledge Center
Topic: Quick Start for AS4
Replies: 0
Views: 39588

Quick Start for AS4 Service Applicability Statement 4 (AS4) is a message protocol based on SOAP and Web Services to securely exchange messages between business partners. AS4 utilizes a Messaging Service Handler (MSH) for setting up the message exchange. Messages are compressed, signed, and encrypte...
by Support_Philip
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:33 pm
Topic: Does GoAnywhere support V7R4?
Views: 25304

Question:

Is GoAnywhere Compatible with V7R4?

Answer:

GoAnywhere is fully compatible with V7R4 and requires no additional changes.
by Support_Philip
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:13 pm
Topic: Secure Mail URL
Views: 18642

Question: How do I set the URL for the secure mail link? Answer: The configuration for changing the Secure Mail URL links is found under the Users > Domains > [Edit on the Domain you wish to set] > Web Client Site URL field. Upon updating that field and saving the changes, future packages sent usin...
by Support_Philip
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:06 pm
Topic: EDI X12-Write
Views: 15462

Question: Can I use GoAnywhere to write an EDI X12 document? Answer: Follow the instructions below to write the contents of a CSV file to an EDI X12 file using the Write EDI X12 data mapper. From within the Project Designer page, expand the Data Translation folder in the Component Library and drag ...
by Support_Philip
Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:51 pm
Topic: EDI X12-Read
Views: 14866

Question: Can I read an EDI X12 documents into GoAnywhere? Answer: Follow the instructions below to write the contents of an EDI X12 file to an Excel file using the Read EDI X12 Data Mapper. From within the Project Designer page, expand the Data Translation folder in the Component Library, and then...
by Support_Philip
Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:21 pm
Topic: Disable SSLv3 or TLS 1.0
Views: 16473

Question: How do i disable SSLv3 or TLS 1.0 on my Listener? Answer: In order to disable a particular SSL context protocol you will need to set the ones you would like to use thereby disabling the other SSL protocols. If you go to Services->Service Manager and then select the corresponding service t...
by Support_Philip
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:51 pm
Topic: ERROR Could not find or load main class com.linoma.goanywhere.upgrader.Startup
Views: 10971

Question: When I attempt to run the upgrade it is failing with the error: Could not find or load main class com.linoma.goanywhere.upgrader.Startup. How can i successfully run the upgrade and resolve this error? Answer: This error can occur under a couple different circumstances: The installer was d...
by Support_Philip
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:43 pm
Topic: ERROR Cannot assign requested address: JVM_Bind
Views: 10048

Question: I am setting up a new Windows installation of GoAnywhere MFT/GoAnywhere Gateway. The service ends after being up for a few seconds. In my Tomcat log I see the error: Cannot assign requested address: JVM_Bind. How do I resolve this? Answer: This error indicates that the address specified i...
by Support_Philip
Mon May 13, 2019 11:16 am
Topic: A New Community for GoAnywhere Users
Views: 20195

Are you a GoAnywhere customer? If so, we’d like to invite you to join GoAnywhere Insiders [https://linoma.wistia.com/medias/7o79ha2byi], an educational and collaborative community for our users! Inside this community, you’ll be able to: • Participate in industry-related conversations • Share product...
by Support_Philip
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:29 am
Topic: Entrust [ entrustsslca ] Certificate Expiring Alert
Views: 10583

If you receive the following certificate expiration warning, it means the Entrust 1024-bit RSA Root Certificate is expiring. As with any Root certificate, it will only affect GoAnywhere MFT transfers if it is actually being used. This is very unlikely. cert expiring.png When you install GoAnywhere, ...
Search found 67 matches Page 1 of 7