Search found 4 matches

Search found 4 matches Page 1 of 1
by Support_Patrick
Thu May 02, 2019 2:41 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Feature Request: visually browse an FTP/SCP/SFTP resource
Replies: 2
Views: 19039

We do have this functionality at the the project level with the task that is using that resource. For example in the screen shot below I am doing a SFTP put and if I select the ellipses button on the Destination Directory, since I am doing a put it will connect to the remote SFTP server. MFT will co...
by Support_Patrick
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:05 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: SFTP Port
Replies: 1
Views: 21320

Question: Why am I unable to use or bind to ports 1 through 1024 when running MFT on a Linux system? Answer: This is caused by the user running MFT not having root privilege to use the Linux privileged ports. The GoAnywhere Install Guide explains this as shown below: During installation, you will be...
by Support_Patrick
Thu May 31, 2018 3:51 pm
Forum: Knowledge Center
Topic: How can Web Users see when they sent a Secure Mail
Replies: 0
Views: 5706

Question: Is there a way for Web Users to see when they send a Secure Mail without assistance from a GoAnywhere Admin reviewing the Audit Logs for them? Answer: To see what Secure Mails have been sent, log into GoAnywhere MFT as a Web User from a browser and select Secure Mail. You can then select ...
by Support_Patrick
Wed May 30, 2018 11:09 am
Forum: Knowledge Center
Topic: How can Web Users view their past activity
Replies: 0
Views: 10567

Question: How can a GoAnywhere Web User view their past activity within the web client? Answer: When the Web User is logged to the GoAnywhere Web Client they can select the Activity Report button on the top of their dashboard. They have the options of searching Date Range, Protocol, and Status. For...
Search found 4 matches Page 1 of 1