Search found 15 matches

Search found 15 matches Page 1 of 2
by Support_Nolan
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:25 pm
Forum: Knowledge Center
Topic: Quick Start for LDAP
Replies: 0
Views: 39581

Quick Start for LDAP LDAP, or Lightweight Directory Access Protocol, is used to query directory services for information, such as authentication credentials. GoAnywhere MFT can be configured to use LDAP as a login method, allowing administrators to more easily manage users while maintaining high se...
by Support_Nolan
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:04 pm
Topic: How do I Mass Update Admin User Passwords for Workflows
Views: 46798

Q: How do I update the admin user password for every monitor, trigger, scheduler, etc at one time? A: To mass update the admin user password, you can use the "Where Used" function on the admin user. There you have the option to "Update Password" which will update all passwords where the admin user ...
by Support_Nolan
Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:37 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: GA upgrade from 6.2.4 to 6.3.2 breaks FTPS connections
Replies: 1
Views: 17012

Hello!

This error and resolution is described in detail in this forum article in our knowledge center, take a look:
pkix-path-building-failed-1111#p2470

Thanks!
by Support_Nolan
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:27 am
Topic: Error Unable to join cluster: System 'systemname' already has a record in the active systems table
Views: 36077

Q: I'm getting the error Unable to join cluster: System 'systemname' already has a record in the active systems table and appears to be active. When trying to cluster my MFT nodes. What would be causing this? A: Here are the three most common issues: Most often, this issue occurs when you have the ...
by Support_Nolan
Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:23 am
Topic: How to Add Images to GoAnywhere Email Templates
Views: 16881

Question: How do I add images to the GoAnywhere Email templates? Answer: First, a little background information. GoAnywhere sends emails for various administrator and Web User functions. The notifications are based on email templates that are defined in XML files and stored in a repository located ...
by Support_Nolan
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:09 am
Topic: Move Task Fails in a Project
Views: 8637

Question: I am receiving this error when trying to use the move task in a project: [9002 - Move] Could not move '/exampleSourceLocation' to '/exampleDestinationLocation'. What causes this error? Answer: Some users encounter problems using a Move Task. If you have an issue with the Move task, the co...
by Support_Nolan
Fri May 31, 2019 5:16 pm
Topic: Slow Loading Audit Logs
Views: 8085

Question: My audit logs are taking a substantial time to load, why could this be? Answer: If you are on a version previous to 5.7.0 , we significantly enhanced the performance on the audit log pages by using database specific pagination SQL to handle large tables. This enhancement was applied to th...
by Support_Nolan
Tue May 21, 2019 11:42 am
Topic: Running Powershell scripts with GoAnywhere
Views: 19974

In GoAnywhere, you can use the Execute Native Command/ Execute IBM I Command or Program task to run a Powershell Script. This means you would have to have the powershell script on your GA machine. Since your GA is on IBM, you would not be able to run the powershell script unless you could also run i...
by Support_Nolan
Mon May 06, 2019 11:45 am
Topic: Threads Failing To Stop
Views: 18783

To answer your question, these alerts are Tomcat’s way of saying GoAnywhere MFT is creating threads through the tomcat service. Since these threads are managed by GA and not Tomcat, Tomcat warns us that it could be a memory leak even though it is not. These threads are gracefully managed by GA and t...
by Support_Nolan
Wed May 01, 2019 3:07 pm
Topic: Manipulating Date/Time in a Project
Views: 15006

Question: How do I manipulate date/time in my project? Answer: Retrieving the current time GoAnywhere provides two date and time methods for performing various operations on strings and data. They are Functions and the Timestamp task. Both methods allow you to: Append the current date to file name ...
Search found 15 matches Page 1 of 2