Search found 18 matches

Search found 18 matches Page 1 of 2
by Support_Alisa
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:46 am
Forum: Knowledge Center
Topic: Which GoAnywhere services use SSL?
Replies: 0
Views: 31716

Question: I am hosting GoAnywhere services and need to replace an expiring SSL certificate. Which of my services use SSL to secure the connection with the client? Answer: The following GoAnywhere services utilize SSL - HTTPS/AS2/AS3/AS4 FTP FTPS GoFast Agents Each service listed above has an SSL ce...
by Support_Alisa
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:38 pm
Topic: How do I obfuscate the password used in GACMD calls to MFT?
Views: 23448

Question - How do I obfuscate the password used in GACMD calls to MFT? Answer - In order to make calls to MFT using the GoAnywhere Command Client (GACMD), you are required to provide an admin username and password. By default, the password you provide is specified in plaintext. However, you do have...
by Support_Alisa
Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:16 pm
Topic: Where can I find documentation about GoAnywhere MFT and GoAnywhere Gateway?
Views: 9150

Question: Where can I find documentation about GoAnywhere MFT and GoAnywhere Gateway? Answer: MFT's most readily available documentation is accessible by simply clicking the '?' button on the top, right-hand corner of the screen when logged into the MFT Admin GUI. Clicking the question mark button ...
by Support_Alisa
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:24 am
Topic: Why is the HTTP/s Resource Test getting an unsupported protocol linomaxhttps Error?
Views: 6808

Question - I am receiving the following error when testing my HTTPS resource - "unsupported protocol: 'linomaxhttps.'" linomaxhttps.png What could cause this error? Answer - 'Linomaxhttps' is a custom, internal method used by the application to handle and trust SSL connections. This error occurs wh...
by Support_Alisa
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:03 am
Topic: Status Code: 590 - importMonitor Failed
Views: 7764

Question - I am receiving the following error when running the 'importMonitor' command with the GoAnywhere Command Client - monitorError.png What is causing this error? Answer - You will see this behavior if the folder you are trying to monitor does not exist on the monitored location. In the snipp...
by Support_Alisa
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:51 pm
Topic: Immutable Variable Error
Views: 5932

Question: I am seeing the following error in my job log - An attempt was made to change the value of an immutable system variable 'system.job.log' . What does this error mean? Answer: Within GoAnywhere, immutable variables are the "system variables" available in the application. As immutable variab...
by Support_Alisa
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:28 pm
Topic: Why are my web users being disabled?
Views: 7985

Question: I have configured an LDAP login method, and I notice my users are being disabled upon sync or login. What would cause GoAnywhere to disable these users? Answer: When using an LDAP Login Method, there are three reasons a user would be disabled - 1. The user is a part of multiple Login Meth...
by Support_Alisa
Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:19 pm
Topic: Why is my SSL Handshake Failing?
Views: 10721

Question: I am seeing a SSL handshake failure in my logs. What would cause a SSL handshake to fail? Answer: There are three reasons a SSL handshake could fail - 1. Certificates - As a client, MFT may not be presenting the certificate that is being requested by the server. In this case, you need to ...
by Support_Alisa
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:04 am
Topic: Error - 'You are not authorized to the resource 'test' specified in element 'sftp'.'
Views: 6803

Question: I am receiving the following error, or a similar one, in my job log. [1013 - project] You are not authorized to the resource 'test' specified in element 'sftp'. The resource test is successful, and I know the username and password defined in the resource is correct. What could be causing ...
by Support_Alisa
Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:53 am
Topic: Where are my logs located?
Views: 13925

Question: Where can I view the logs produced by GoAnywhere MFT and GoAnywhere Gateway? Answer: When troubleshooting a problem in GoAnywhere, logs have invaluable information that oftentimes reveal the cause of an issue. There are a few different log files generated by GoAnywhere, each containing im...
Search found 18 matches Page 1 of 2