Search found 11 matches

Search found 11 matches Page 1 of 2
by Support_Ron
Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:43 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Transfer File via HTTP POST?
Replies: 15
Views: 38785

It should be possible for you to dictate the folder that the file is uploaded to.
The upload.asp program would most likely have some sort of parameter (in addition to the file) that it is expecting that he could post along with the file to tell it what directory to put the file in.
by Support_Ron
Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:37 am
Topic: Waiting for response file
Replies: 3
Views: 8280

I believe the best way to make this process work is to set up two jobs in the job scheduler. The first job will send the file. The second job will keep checking for the response file to show up. when it does, the process will run and then that job will end.

Ron
by Support_Ron
Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:21 am
Topic: Retrieve System Name
Replies: 3
Views: 9038

At this time there is no variables available in GoAnywhere to retrieve this information.
You could however add a program call to retrieve this information for now

Thanks
Ron
by Support_Ron
Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:02 am
Forum: Example Projects
Topic: Import an Excel Spreadsheet into a Database File
Replies: 0
Views: 22154

The following project is an example of reading an Excel spreadsheet and importing the data to a Database file.: <project name="Excel to DB" mainModule="Main" version="1.0"> <module name="Main"> <readExcel inputFile="/gademo/Demo.xls" outputRowSetVariable="exceldata" sheetNames="Sheet 1"> <data> <col...
by Support_Ron
Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:12 am
Forum: Knowledge Center
Topic: Which operating systems can GoAnywhere be installed to?
Views: 5520

GoAnywhere can be installed on Windows, System i, Linux, AIX, HP-UX and Solaris.

For System i, the minimum i5/OS release is V5R3.
by Support_Ron
Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:08 am
Topic: How do I connect to Pro/5 Database using GoAnywhere?
Views: 6185

The standard install of GoAnywhere does not ship the driver for Pro/5 Database, however, you can manually install the JDBC driver. Follow the instructions below to install the Pro/5 JDBC Driver: Download the JDBC driver from http://www.basis.com Copy the BBjJDBC.jar to the system where GoAnywhere is...
by Support_Ron
Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:04 am
Topic: How do I add a new JDBC driver to GoAnywhere?
Views: 8084

While database drivers for most popular databases are shipped with GoAnywhere, occasionally you may want to connect to a database for which no pre-installed driver exists. To install a driver for a database: Obtain the JDBC driver from your database vendor or driver vendor Stop the GoAnywhere Servic...
by Support_Ron
Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:04 am
Topic: How do I add a new JDBC driver to GoAnywhere?
Views: 8779

While database drivers for most popular databases are shipped with GoAnywhere, occasionally you may want to connect to a database for which no pre-installed driver exists. To install a driver for a database: Obtain the JDBC driver from your database vendor or driver vendor Stop the GoAnywhere Servic...
by Support_Ron
Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:39 am
Topic: Can I have multiple installs of GoAnywhere on one system?
Views: 6647

Yes, you can have multiple installs of GoAnywhere running on one system. However, please keep the following things in mind when installing another copy: Choose a different installation directory for each install Specify different ports for each install. If installing to a System i then each install ...
by Support_Ron
Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:34 am
Topic: Can GoAnywhere be installed on V6R1 or V7R1?
Views: 6508

Yes, all versions of GoAnywhere Director have been tested on V6R1(or V7R1) and there are no known issues.
Search found 11 matches Page 1 of 2