Search found 116 matches

Search found 116 matches Page 1 of 12
by Support_Julie
Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:00 pm
Forum: Knowledge Center
Topic: License in Limited Mode/An unexpected error has occured while refreshing license
Replies: 0
Views: 7102

Question: I am encountering an issue when I refresh my license saying that it's unable to reach online validation services. GoAnywhere is running in 'Limited Mode'. I also receive an unexpected error has occurred. How can i resolve this? Answer: Option 1: Import intermediary cert to Encryption > Ke...
by Support_Julie
Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:21 pm
Topic: How to DEBUG a project
Views: 11512

How to DEBUG a project When working with a failing project, set the log level to debug to retrieve the most amount of information. (see forum link) https://forum.goanywhere.com/how-to-set-project-log-level-1113#p2473 After executing the project, click on the “ View Job Log ” link to view the log in...
by Support_Julie
Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:52 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Trying to create a file variable to create a checksum
Replies: 1
Views: 19011

On your date manipulation, it should be just -3, not ${-3} Also, when you reference your variables on the Create File List, always assume that case matters. Your variable is defined as Minus3, but you are referencing it in the data filter as ${minus3} Since you are looking at the time, I would add t...
by Support_Julie
Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:40 pm
Topic: Regex for Exclude filter
Replies: 1
Views: 18623

Our documentation does have a few examples, but there a link that has more information for regex. https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/util/regex/Pattern.html I would look at the ^ carrot. And also, you may need to use quotes or double quotes around the word “moved” [abc] Any character exc...
by Support_Julie
Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:35 pm
Topic: Secure Forms Invalid Login Error.
Replies: 2
Views: 20161

Take a look at the Forms Manager. On the second tab, a project is being referenced.
(Services -> Secure Forms -> edit form)
Check the password for the GoAnywhere admin user that is running the project.
by Support_Julie
Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:14 am
Topic: How to cancel an Active Job
Views: 7974

How to cancel an Active Job Check the job log to make sure it has a "completed" at the end. If so, there should be some reason why it wasn't removed (for example, it was unable to connect to DB). Check the System Job Log (around the same time as the end of job) for additional errors that might dete...
by Support_Julie
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:37 pm
Topic: AD Authentication to SQL Server for GoAnywhere running on Linux server
Views: 69187

Question: Can I use AD Authentication to a database resource on SQL Server? My SQL Server only uses AD authentication. The JDBC driver provided with MFT supports connects using integrated authentication but that is specific to Windows. Answer: Obtain the driver for SQL server that does accommodate ...
by Support_Julie
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:48 am
Topic: Custom Column Headings
Views: 6108

Question: When doing an SQL query, the data is written out to a file. How do I configure the WRITE task so that custom column headings are written to the file (not the field name)? Answer: If you wish to specify a column heading other than the field name, then you need to specify the column heading...
by Support_Julie
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:24 pm
Topic: Failed to Bind
Views: 7157

Question: When trying to start GoAnywhere MFT or the Gateway Manager within MFT, we see a “Failed to Bind” error. Example: 2019-02-13 01:10:43 PM ERROR Failed to bind proxy on /01.01.01.01:22 com.linoma.gag.server.StartProxyFailedException: Failed to bind to: /01.01.01:22 Answer: The “Failed to Bin...
by Support_Julie
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:57 pm
Topic: SFTP file transfer task returns status_code=4
Views: 15325

Question: In a job log, during an SFTP file transfer, you receive an error stating “status_code=4” Stack trace example: (the status_code=4 is found in the "Caused by" paragraph) com.linoma.dpa.ExecutionException: [8098 - SFTP] java.net.SocketException: There is no process to read data written to a ...
Search found 116 matches Page 1 of 12