Search found 4 matches

Search found 4 matches Page 1 of 1
by rkanemeier
Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:12 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Transfer File via HTTP POST?
Replies: 15
Views: 39050

Ron, I looked at the .asp page and it is stripping out all characters from the input path (ie. C:/folder1/file1.txt) to get to the filename (in this case it would be file1.txt). THEN it uses Session("UserId") and uses that value as part of the path. Therein lies my problem. I'm not sure how to get t...
by rkanemeier
Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:29 pm

Erick, Thanks a ton for your response! I have some questions though, if that's ok. Workspaces: It sounds like you don't recommend creating them unless the project has multiple tasks that uses temporary files created by TASKS like WRITE CSV etc. Is this a correct assessment? HTTP Host attribute: I ch...
by rkanemeier
Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:54 am

As a follow up, I am now able to upload a file using the POST "element". It does get a little tricky though trying to figure out what "element(s)" to use in your HTTP "task". Since my project has vendor sensitive information in it, I will post a "semi-step-by-step" guide on how to POST a file via HT...
by rkanemeier
Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:49 am

Has anyone used GoAnywhere Director to transfer a file using HTTP POST? I was able to successfully perform a GET using a sample project from Linoma. However, I am getting an invalid server message when I try to use a POST. My URI is the location of the file i am trying to send off the AS/400 IFS. My...
Search found 4 matches Page 1 of 1