Search found 18 matches

Search found 18 matches Page 1 of 2
by smandadi
Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:20 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Transfer File Set among projects
Replies: 5
Views: 10757

Thank you Rick. To close this discussion. Is there a way to clone or copy from one filelist to another.
by smandadi
Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:20 pm

Thank you Rick, I was able to get the inherit variables, The only problem with that was the naming conventions that needed to be followed across a number of projects. My Reason for separating the second project into stand alone is to be able to reuse across a number of primary projects. The same fun...
by smandadi
Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:31 pm

Is there a way to pass in FileSet Variable across projects. Just like passing the normal Variables as Strings. This sample is throwing an error on the Second project, which is treating the passed in variable as a String. <project name="Print" mainModule="Main" version="2.0"> <module name="Main"> <cr...
by smandadi
Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:46 pm
Topic: Samba Shares
Replies: 1
Views: 7238

When defining the samba shares, No matter how I define the parameters, I always get the parameters wrong error, Could you give a practical example, of how to define this one and use it.. My Director is installed on WIndows, and the Share that I am using is on Unix. (Authentication should be based on...
by smandadi
Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:33 pm
Topic: monitoring
Replies: 2
Views: 9337

Probably not Optimal, But I have implemented a small project on my GoAnywhere Director (You can do it from any script that can do FTP), to SEND a small (1 Byte) File over FTP and place it in a Maintenance Directory every 5 Minutes. and Check If this Script fails... This is probably the most reliable...
by smandadi
Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:11 pm
Topic: HTTPS Request to GAServices
Replies: 0
Views: 4627

I am trying to create a Project on GoAnywhere Director to download/upload a File to the GoAnywhere Services instance over HTTPS.. I have tried creating the HTTPS resource, and couldn't go anywhere with it. Can you please post a Sample project to download and upload a File using HTTPS with GAServices...
by smandadi
Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:43 pm
Topic: Rename files on remote FTP server...
Replies: 1
Views: 6821

Code: Select all
<project name="RenameFiles on FTP" mainModule="Main" version="1.0">

<module name="Main">

<ftp version="1.0">
			<rename searchPattern="\.(.*)" patternType="regex" replaceWith="$1" />
		</ftp>

</module>

</project>
by smandadi
Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:39 pm
Topic: File Move to Sub Directory
Replies: 4
Views: 10255

For already existing folders,, I was able to run this Sample Project.... The issue is when I had to create these Folders also...... <project name="RSS" mainModule="Main" version="1.0"> <module name="Main"> <ftp version="1.0" resourceId="FTP Server"> <rename searchPattern="(.*?)-(.*)" patternType="re...
by smandadi
Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:27 am

NO... Missed that point earlier... ABCD is a variable value. and a Folder needs to be created...

To be specific, The Part before the First Hyphen needs to be used as a Folder... and the File be moved under the newly created Directory structure.
by smandadi
Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:15 pm

How do I move the File to sub directories based on File name meta data. My File would be in the format /usr/work/ABCD-xyz-123.txt That needs to be Moved to /usr/work/ABCD/ABCD-xyz-123.txt FTP Server is GoAnywhere Services.. (In case, I can do this directly using Triggers please suggest ) Here is a S...
Search found 18 matches Page 1 of 2