Search found 5 matches

Search found 5 matches Page 1 of 1
by marcosjl
Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:28 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Maintaining a backup instance of GA ?
Replies: 1
Views: 5234

Hi everyone I'd like to keep a cold-redundant instance of GoAnywhere up-to-date from an operational server, in case of any issue on the machine running the operational instance of GA. Basically the idea is to "propagate" any modifications done on the operational instance on the redundant one. I foun...
by marcosjl
Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:11 am
Topic: Rename files on remote FTP server...
Views: 6838

Hi, I'm implementing a GADirector project that will basically send files to a remote FTP server, where a process is constantly polling for new files, and then handles them. As the FTP server does not implement exclusive file locking or checksum functionnality, I'm trying to write the following: - up...
by marcosjl
Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:39 am
Topic: Is it possible to create a "fileset of directories" ?
Views: 6523

Hello, here is what I'm intending to do: I have a FTP Server where users log in with real accounts, and where they can upload files in a directory structure like this: /FTP_HOME/User1/InBOX, /FTP_HOME/User2/InBOX, ... I would like to create a project whitin GA Anywhere that: - creates a "dirset" of ...
by marcosjl
Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:50 am
Topic: UNIX/Linux installation without root privileges ?
Replies: 0
Views: 5235

Hello, I'm wondering if GoAnywhere can be installed on a UNIX/Linux box without root privileges ? Is this a supported installation / configuration ? are there any special requirements for this type of installation ? I've tried to install GA Director under a non privileged account : it seems to work ...
by marcosjl
Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:55 am
Topic: How does GA handle open files ?
Views: 6088

Hello, does GA handle specifically the open files ? For example: let's say that I've defined a project to handle 'FTP get' from a remote FTP server. The files I want to retrieve are actually generated by another process on the remote machine. It then may be possible that some files are still open on...
Search found 5 matches Page 1 of 1