Search found 8 matches

Search found 8 matches Page 1 of 1
by Frank_CMRG
Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:34 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Recovering projects from Director Backups
Replies: 1
Views: 6226

Is it possible to recover deleted projects from the backup Go Anywhere creates? If so, how do I determine what file file within the zip file to recover from. and how do I go about the restore. I deleted a project folder that I thought was obsoleted, but there was another project somewhere else refer...
by Frank_CMRG
Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:28 am
Topic: scheduling question
Views: 5436

I have a job that runs every 15 minutes all day, all week. There is a 4 hour window where we do not want the job to run in. This is our maintenance window for Go Anywhere. How to I schedule a STOP time, or evaluation condition to cover this window. The approximate window is SUNDAY 8:00 AM to 12:00 N...
by Frank_CMRG
Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:30 am
Topic: PermGen space error
Replies: 0
Views: 5196

What is the meaning of the PermGen Space Error in a job? So far this has happened only once in this scheduled job. This is the project that scans a folder for a trigger file, and loads a variable from the contents of that file to call the project named within. Here is the example: 12/20/10 6:05:59 P...
by Frank_CMRG
Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:48 pm
Topic: Loading Variable and values from file and saving file
Replies: 3
Views: 8139

Duane, Our E-mail is down at the moment, so did not know you posted another way to do this. I was checking back to say that I figured out how to load the Variable declarations and values. You sent something to Jim about 'snippets' searching on that got me the information I needed to load all the var...
by Frank_CMRG
Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:03 am

to clarify: I want to load a two column file. Column 1 is the variable Name Column 2 is the data value for the variable named. I can make the file any format to fit: CSV, Excel, Flat File Fixed. I am not getting anywhere with the following project code when loading Excel: <project name="Load Excell"...
by Frank_CMRG
Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:48 pm

How do I load a file with Variable Definitions into my project? We have 3 systems, TEST, DEVelopment, and PRODuction. When testing new projects, they are connecting to Test / dev servers, after migrating the project to the production Machine, we would have to edit all the connections. To avoid this,...
by Frank_CMRG
Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:37 pm
Topic: How do I set and increment / decrement a variable
Replies: 2
Views: 12248

once I define a variable and set it to a numeric value, how do I increment or decrement the value?

It looks like all variables are text and not numeric. When I try to add +1 to a variable, I get the equation as the variable:

${counter} = ${counter} + 1

Frank
by Frank_CMRG
Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:32 pm
Topic: Encryption Error 8004 'pgpEncrypt' must contain publickey el
Views: 5228

New to Go Anywhare, and converting old jobs from a home grown application. I am trying to setup an FTPGET, Encrypt, and FTP PUT project. I have the FTP steps working, now I am adding the PGP Encrypt Task between them. I loaded the task PGPEncrypt and filled in the advanced tab with the Public and pr...
Search found 8 matches Page 1 of 1