Search found 5 matches

Search found 5 matches Page 1 of 1
by DellDTR
Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:51 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Most Recent GAD Director version
Replies: 1
Views: 4056

In the Set Variable task, there is a way to retrieve the installed Go Anywhere Director version. I would like to be able to retrieve the newest released version of GAD. for instance the value of the most recent version is 4.5.1. I would like to be able to find out what that is by using a GAD process...
by DellDTR
Tue May 15, 2012 10:14 am
Topic: copying a set of directories
Replies: 2
Views: 6380

We were able to do a work around in Go Anywhere. We ended up writing an external batch file that copied the names of the folders we were looking to create to an external file. We read this file and used the last instance of method to find the last slash in each of those folder paths. The substring m...
by DellDTR
Tue May 15, 2012 10:05 am
Topic: Unable to decrypt ASCII Armored files
Replies: 0
Views: 4218

I am currently unable to decrypt ASCII Armored files in the Go Anywhere director 4.0. The director is claiming that I do not have an encrypted file.
by DellDTR
Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:54 pm
Topic: copying a set of directories
Replies: 2
Views: 6380

I have a current project that needs to copy a set of directories to another directory. The directories needing to be copied are all empty. I have tried to use a file listing and setting the recursive flag to true, but since the directories are all empty, nothing is copied. Can you point me in the ri...
by DellDTR
Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:31 am
Topic: SSL Certificates
Replies: 0
Views: 5409

I recently went through a bit of a hardship while trying to connect to a https site. The error I experienced was sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found. The answer was to log into the site under Internet Explorer and Check the site properties to see what the certific...
Search found 5 matches Page 1 of 1