Search found 10 matches

Search found 10 matches Page 1 of 1
by atarrant
Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:54 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: GoA Gateway Error refreshing license
Replies: 1
Views: 7554

I have a permanent license and my Gateway appears to be working okay and when I run the ./gagateway license I am getting expected license info but I am getting this error in the gagateway.log: 2018-11-30 03:42:58 PM INFO Refreshing license... 2018-11-30 03:42:58 PM ERROR Error refreshing license jav...
by atarrant
Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:39 pm
Topic: Retain SSH session after exiting Project in same Job
Views: 4182

Hello, We are using the Execute SSH Command task in a central Project (cmdRunner) to run commands on a remote Linux server. This cmdRunner Project is called from various other Projects usually 2 to 6 times within a given Job run. This works great except that when we get more then 20 jobs running at ...
by atarrant
Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:24 pm
Topic: Scheduler - run on 5th Business day
Replies: 2
Views: 19399

There are a couple of alternatives using the custom holiday calendar option. 1) Create a custom holiday calendar with the 1st 4 buisness days of each month marked as holidays. Then create a Schedule using that calendar that runs on the 1st or next buisness day. IE (October 2016): You would mark the ...
by atarrant
Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:28 pm
Topic: Exit job without returning to calling Project?
Views: 4986

Is there a way to completely exit a Job without returning to the calling Project? Basically I have an exitRoutine Project that is called at the end of my regular Projects and at the end of my error handling routine. When I get to the end of the exitRoutine Project I would prefer that it exits the Jo...
by atarrant
Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:22 am
Topic: Unix to Dos file format translation
Replies: 3
Views: 9611

Just wanted to point out that the Director Search and Replace option mentioned above does not validate the current format of the file like unix2dos does. If you use the unix2dos command on a dos file it checks the current format and you get "/r/n" as desired. However with the Search and Replace solu...
by atarrant
Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:53 pm
Topic: Check if a variable exists
Replies: 12
Views: 25087

Yeah, that brings up another point in that it would be nice if we could selectively return only some of the variables to the Parent Project instead of an all or nothing setup. That's a bit off topic though and perhaps something for another post. Anyway my point is that if we had something to check f...
by atarrant
Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:08 am
Topic: Check if a variable exists
Replies: 12
Views: 25087

I've been using the suggested method of creating a Variable entry for every variable that might be used. I've run into some complications with doing it this way though so a way to check the existence of a variable would be nice. 1) It gets a bit messy particularly when I need to create Variable entr...
by atarrant
Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:22 am
Topic: Paramertized SQL for IN clause
Replies: 0
Views: 5968

I'm gathering a list of IDs in my Project which I'm currently forming into a comma separated list "listOfIDs" and then at the end I'm looking to pull records from the database based on the list. So listOfIDs looks like this: 56347,75647,23467 select a,b from tablex where id in (?) parameter 1: ${lis...
by atarrant
Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:28 am
Topic: Global alias for carriageReturn lineFeed
Views: 5128

Hello, I finding in my projects that whenever I'm creating messages I'm constantly having to add this to the end of each line: ${system.carriageReturn}${system.lineFeed} This is a bit cumbersome and makes the messages in Director a bit cluttered. I found I could alias this to ${EOL} with the followi...
by atarrant
Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:43 pm
Topic: Holiday Calendars
Replies: 3
Views: 7740

Is there a way to export a calendar (preferably to a file) and import it into another instance of Director?
Search found 10 matches Page 1 of 1