Search found 5 matches

Search found 5 matches Page 1 of 1
by J Haskins
Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Moving Files to Folder on Remove Server After FTP
Replies: 3
Views: 8517

Rick, Thanks for the suggestion, it makes a lot of sense. Unfortunately, that didn't solve the problem. The job log shows that the project is getting the files. It even looks like the inital move is going to be ok. But then it seems to be trying to delete the file from the directory it is trying to ...
by J Haskins
Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:19 pm
Topic: Moving Files to Folder on Remove Server After FTP
Replies: 3
Views: 8517

I have a project that gets customer POs via ftp off a remote server. After the current set of files has been gotten, they need to be moved to an archive folder on the remote server. The 'get' works fine, but when I then try to move the files, I get permission denied errors. Below is what the ftp par...
by J Haskins
Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:20 am
Topic: Convert Time To Number
Replies: 1
Views: 4624

I'm reading in a time value from a CSV file that is formated as HH:mm:ss. I want to strip out the colons and store the results in a numeric (packed decimal) database field. For example if the value in the CSV file is "19:01:20", the value in the database field would be 190120. On my Read CSV task, I...
by J Haskins
Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:28 am
Topic: Convert Each Record in Database File to Fixed-Width Text Fil
Replies: 1
Views: 4276

I need to create order confirmations to send to a website. All the information that needs to be sent is stored in database file, one record per confirmation. I need to read through the database file and convert each record into a fixed-width text file, with the value of the key field as part of the ...
by J Haskins
Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:13 pm
Topic: Replacing Multiple Characters At One Time
Replies: 0
Views: 4465

I have a .csv file that I'm trying to load into a DB2 file on my iSeries. I'm having trouble and I think it may be due to special characters in the .csv file (for example - "°¢™èé€-á"). When I read the file using a text reader, I see the character string above, but when I do a search and replace for...
Search found 5 matches Page 1 of 1