Search found 63 matches

Search found 63 matches Page 1 of 7
by Support_Jon
Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:28 am
Forum: Knowledge Center
Topic: Refer a friend program - Bigger and Better
Replies: 0
Views: 20472

We are proud to announce a new Referral Program to our GoAnywhere customers. If you know someone who would benefit from GoAnywhere MFT please visit our Referral Program.
by Support_Jon
Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:42 am
Forum: GoAnywhere OpenPGP Studio
Topic: Error importing ASC key
Replies: 2
Views: 25203

Hello Libertydp, Do you know with what tool the key was generated? Although very rare, some utilities can produce improperly formatted headers within the key file that can cause issues with importing the key. It is usually related to incorrect carriage returns that some key generators produce that a...
by Support_Jon
Wed May 20, 2015 4:09 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: using merge with ASCII?
Replies: 2
Views: 7347

Kevin, Please provide more information. Is the source file in a library or in the IFS? Is the destination file a database file or a stream file? What process are you using to merge the data once it’s on the destination system? Is the file into which you’re merging the data a database or stream file?...
by Support_Jon
Tue May 19, 2015 6:04 pm
Topic: Email task hanging
Replies: 4
Views: 9752

There should be no limitations on how large the file size is.

I will have our 5 star support team reach out to you so that we can take a more detailed look at your project and assist you further.
by Support_Jon
Tue May 19, 2015 2:28 pm
Topic: Spreadsheet with two title lines...
Replies: 3
Views: 9010

If you need to dynamically build a spreadsheet with multiple heading rows here is another approach to consider. Pass along your variables to your project, and write all your header specific rows to a file (I'd recommend you use a workspace to store it). Then, when you get ready to write out the data...
by Support_Jon
Tue May 19, 2015 2:19 pm
Topic: Email task hanging
Replies: 4
Views: 9752

Hello tammyr,

No separate step is required to 'end' an Retrieve Email task. Please provide us your project details as well as details on your email server so we can assist you further.

Thanks - Jon
by Support_Jon
Tue May 19, 2015 2:16 pm
Topic: 'download failed' in SFTP Log
Replies: 1
Views: 19948

Do you have a sample log entry you can provide the details on to aid us with further investigation?

Any insight as to what type of file, file size, etc. as well as what client they used to download it?

Thanks - Jon
by Support_Jon
Tue May 19, 2015 2:11 pm
Topic: Download Successful trigger.
Views: 19509

Hello sreejith, To accomplish your goal you have two options. Option 1 Use the built in Trigger capabilities. This will give you all of the detail you wanted, you will just have to used the date on the email as your indication of when it happened. Simply setup a new Download Successful trigger for t...
by Support_Jon
Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:35 am
Topic: error decrypting
Views: 22921

Hello demosocial, To clarify, you have an a file that was encrypted with a key pair elsewhere. You have been provided that trading partners public key and have imported that to your key ring. You are then trying to decrypt this file and it is stating that no matching keys existing in your keyring. P...
by Support_Jon
Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:14 am
Topic: Encrypting issues. What formats do I save files in ?
Views: 22080

Hello Backspin, OpenPGP Studio is use to encrypt files for secure exchange with other entities such as trading partners. It is not intended for email message encryption/decryption. Based on what I gather you are trying to accomplish from your post, I have put together this diagram to show you at a h...
Search found 63 matches Page 1 of 7