Search found 8 matches

Search found 8 matches Page 1 of 1
by MDeVore
Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:23 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Directory List
Replies: 6
Views: 9780

So let me give you the details on exactly what I'm trying to do and see if maybe there's a more elegant solution than how I was trying to approach it. I have a large number of files coming into one location. The files are identified by a series of numbers at the start of the file name. 1234_file_nam...
by MDeVore
Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:50 pm

Sorry about the double post. Hadn't been around in a while and forgot posts needed approval, thought I had previewed the original post and forgot to actually submit it.

And thanks for the information.
by MDeVore
Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:26 pm

Say, if I had a path like C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\
I'm looking for a way to list Acrobat and any other folders within the Adobe directory.
by MDeVore
Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:43 pm

Sorry. Say I have a folder path of c:/libraries/documents/data/home and I wanted to list all of the folders within that data folder. I understand that I could use file list to see the files within data, but is there a way to have GA list "home" and any other folder that are within data?
by MDeVore
Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:05 pm

I'm familiar with the fileList task, but is there anyway to do something similar that could instead print the existing folders within a path?
by MDeVore
Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:35 pm
Topic: Windows install connecting to Unix box Network Share.
Replies: 1
Views: 4283

We're trying to setup a network share to a unix machine. I'm getting the impression that we have an authentication issue somewhere, but I thought I would mention what we're seeing here in case anyone had any other input. Through any other software, filezilla for example. I can connect to the host wi...
by MDeVore
Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:32 pm
Topic: File_List Command
Replies: 2
Views: 17547

Greatly appreciated sir. This part in particular was precisely what I was trying to do. <createFileList fileListVariable="fileList" numFilesFoundVariable="listCount" version="1.0"> <fileset dir="myDIR" /> </createFileList> <setVariable name="sourceList" value="${system.emptyString}" version="2.0" />...
by MDeVore
Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:22 pm
Topic: File_List Command
Replies: 2
Views: 17547

We have various projects setup which send an e-mail to numerous recipients after moving a file or set of files, depending on the exact project, which reports the name of the files that have been moved. A few different methods for doing this have been experimented with. Initially we were using a vari...
Search found 8 matches Page 1 of 1